Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

Can u guys fix the hemocyst boss fight causing low end spec drop to 5fps because of the mass of minions of grineer and infested spawning?  It is unplayable to where I must look down in order to move and cannot damage the hemocyst.

dude my high end PC dies to that for some reason usually get like 100FPS in the planes but doing plague star stuff drops me to like 20

specs are Ryzen 7 1700X (small over clock), Nvidia GTX 1070 OC, 16GB factory overclocked ram, and like 6TB+ of combined storage

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

So, for the benefit of everyone who isn’t this guy: ‘I don’t like this Warframe so they should be mechanically subpar’ is pretty much the definition of crappy design philosophy.

Or your build is trash and you blame the frame, how about that?

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Loki Prime (+ their accompanying Prime weapons/cosmetics) have re-entered the Prime Vault and is now closed until further notice!

Prime Vault Relics have been removed from drops and those Relics obtainable from Bounties have been replaced with Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics.

If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

Changes:

• Corrected some Sugatra positioning on Infested Zaws.
  • Updated many Glyph descriptions formatting and removed mentions of "Skin" in some.

Fixes:

• Fixed missing objective markers for Host and Clients in the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense tileset.
    • We're seeing reports of 'not fixed' - investigating! 
  • Fixed a crash while playing Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense when an early Host Migration occured. 
  • Fixed some behavior issues for the Hemocyte that was causing it to frequently turn on the spot.
  • Fixed placing a Corpus Articula and setting it to Nul Comba resulting in inability to place any more Decorations in that area of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm puddles around the Kraken head sometimes appearing as a square.
  • Fixed Mote Amp showing up as an unranked Primary weapon in Profile - should only show up as Mote Prism under 'Amps' like with all other Amps.

PPPLLLZ fix the Controller UI Bug and menu not responding to the controller

1 minute ago, Mastostar said:

PPPLLLZ fix the Controller UI Bug and menu not responding to the controller

speaking of controllers i still cant play warframe with my steam controller if i bind it to keyboard commands...

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed placing a Corpus Articula and setting it to Nul Comba resulting in inability to place any more Decorations in that area of the Orbiter.

You telling me these dudes were annoying even as a decoration?

43 minutes ago, Kinzuko said:

no shes not, she was nerfed for no reason and now is worthless

Just because she got a nerf on her 4th ability, doesn't mean she is worthless.

Her 2nd ability with increased power strength (155% or 205% with Energy conversion) multiplies the amount of heat damage dealt with weapons and her abilities. Including her 4th. The amount of damage she deals with her weapons combined with her 2nd and with an augment, she can kill high-level enemies fairly quickly. Also, increased power strength increases a chance for enemies to receive heat procs, stunning them in the process so you don't need the 4th ability augment unless you focus on a different playstyle like not focusing on power strength.

If you mod her without any survivability mods like Quick Thinking, Vitality, Rage, and Flow (or Primed Flow) and Arcane Guardian, then, of course, she is worthless in high levels. Just like any squishy frame.

So, really, when you're saying she is worthless means you aren't playing her right.

3 minutes ago, Rob12772 said:

Just because she got a nerf on her 4th ability, doesn't mean she is worthless.

Her 2nd ability with increased power strength (155% or 205% with Energy conversion) multiplies the amount of heat damage dealt with weapons and her abilities. Including her 4th. The amount of damage she deals with her weapons combined with her 2nd and with an augment, she can kill high-level enemies fairly quickly. Also, increased power strength increases a chance for enemies to receive heat procs, stunning them in the process so you don't need the 4th ability augment unless you focus on a different playstyle like without power strength.

If you mod her without any survivability mods like Quick Thinking, Vitality, Rage, and Flow (or Primed Flow) and Arcane Guardian, then, of course, she is worthless in high levels. Just like any squishy frame.

So, really, when you're saying she is worthless means you aren't playing her right.

cant CC, nuke, or support = trash

10 minutes ago, kylooooren said:

Or your build is trash and you blame the frame, how about that?

I owe you a small apology, in that I misread your earlier post as ‘I hate Ember so I don’t mind that she is mechanically weaker,’ when what you meant was ‘she works fine for me’.

That aside, post like a jerk, get responded to like a jerk!

Anyway, as I have said approximately fifty billion thousand trillion times since the rework, she has not been ruined, she still works at Sortie level. Like you said, she can still go in and get high damage percentages.

My point is that her rework is still kinda botched and unfinished. Taking Ember to Sortie and getting highest damage is a really tryhard thing to do, in the sense that due to her mechanics, she literally requires more effort to work than other ‘frames. She combines low innate damage output on her abilities (in part because Heat damage isn’t great) with CC which is either unreliable or requires constant spam. She really shines with self buffing combo damage, but is effortlessly outshone in terms of combined damage output and survivability by what appear to be developer darlings such as Octavia or Mesa, who are broken as hell.

See my point now?

4 hours ago, Sumsyo said:

Also, please remove the infested pods when entering the plains without bounty so that we can freely farm/fish/mine without constantly being interrupted by infested.

DE didn't make change it the first time (regardless of the feedback), I doubt they'll do it the second time. Besides, we're only about a week away from the end. Even if they consider it, it may be deemed pointless due to how soon it's leaving.

il y a 35 minutes, Kinzuko a dit :

octavia is weak and kind of crap at everything. only reason to play her is for the music gimmick

What ? Have you played her because she is the most broken frame in the game.. Perm Invisibility ... Buffing whole team with different buffs .. Can control point easily with Mallet.. Amp offer a full team buff damage and make double range/damage for her Mallet .. Mallet is returning damage from enemies.. You jsut have to Strip armor and they kill themselves ?

There's a glitch in the assassination mission on Sedna. When killing Kela de Thaym, sometimes she teleports underground and we're unable to damage her. And also fix the way the shoulderplates sit on Nidus, because they look really weird and almost detached from the frame. Thx!

2 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

What ? Have you played her because she is the most broken frame in the game.. Perm Invisibility ... Buffing whole team with different buffs .. Can control point easily with Mallet.. Amp offer a full team buff damage and make double range/damage for her Mallet .. Mallet is returning damage from enemies.. You jsut have to Strip armor and they kill themselves ?

enemies never hit mallet and players typically don't know how her powers work so she cant buff them

Archived