Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

à l’instant, Kinzuko a dit :

enemies never hit mallet and players typically don't know how her powers work so she cant buff them

We dont play the same game .. because i never had this problem .. And all I see in this thread about you is complaining or saying every frame is crap .. It's not really constructive at all

52 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Yes because eidolons are such good endgame content and a good replacement that requires same level of teamwork / coordination to complete. 

yes because standing on a fews pad required that much team work and communication, i guess that pub squads with little teamwork and communication either didnt exist or never finished raids, but that aside yes, because eidolons are much more accessable to everyone meaning arcanes are plentiful and dont cost unreasonable prices since the monopoly on them is largely broken and are more importantly fun and much closer to what most people consider a raid, ie a group fighting a series of intense bosses for high rewards,say what you like but frankly destiny did raids far better, those arent a snoose fest like the LOR and JV

34 minutes ago, Kinzuko said:

octavia is weak and kind of crap at everything.

No offense, but I was about to laugh at this...and then I realized you were actually being serious when you said that.

She's considered one of THE go-to Sortie 'Frames due to the ease at which she can provide massive damage buffs for everyone in the squad and allows the entire squad to become invisible.

She's a glass cannon for sure, but she's got team mates to shield her and a dance move to turn herself invisible (best form of defense is to avoid being hit and you can't target something you can't see) and can draw a bit of aggro and do damage with her deployables.

All that said, she's arguably boring and obnoxious, but she's absolutely NOT crap at everything.

Everyone's on some kind of kick like Ember's going to get anything beyond the "fix" she already got when Chroma got "fixed"..the day she gets back what she had is the day Chroma gets back what he had, so, likelihood is pretty slim I'd imagine.

hace 1 hora, AvPCelticPredator dijo:

Omg u are spend few days to work just on this?

Instead to fix more important bugs in the game, u still continues to work on useless things.

u don´t know what are they working on while prepare these small updates...they are working on many things atm and for sure  alot more they dont say yet.

I still have a problem with the "Kill x wild animals with a fishing spear" Riven challange.

Because seemingly the only thing that is considered a 'wild animal' are Condrocs. Feral Kubrow, nope. Kuaka, not a chance. I still have to try Kavat and Desert Skate.

Either update the discription or fix the challange itself.

Thanks in advance.

Hey DE do y'all think you could do a bow rework soon, maybe not just make arrows cosmetic but have a selection of quivers to change.  Also maybe make a premium skin for ivara when she is so neglected as far as development goes.  Anyway love the work lately and keep it up guys!

54 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I owe you a small apology, in that I misread your earlier post as ‘I hate Ember so I don’t mind that she is mechanically weaker,’ when what you meant was ‘she works fine for me’.

That aside, post like a jerk, get responded to like a jerk!

Anyway, as I have said approximately fifty billion thousand trillion times since the rework, she has not been ruined, she still works at Sortie level. Like you said, she can still go in and get high damage percentages.

My point is that her rework is still kinda botched and unfinished. Taking Ember to Sortie and getting highest damage is a really tryhard thing to do, in the sense that due to her mechanics, she literally requires more effort to work than other ‘frames. She combines low innate damage output on her abilities (in part because Heat damage isn’t great) with CC which is either unreliable or requires constant spam. She really shines with self buffing combo damage, but is effortlessly outshone in terms of combined damage output and survivability by what appear to be developer darlings such as Octavia or Mesa, who are broken as hell.

See my point now?

Yea sure, Octavia is just stupid.

Mesa is easier, sure, but you can only hit enemies on sight with Peacemaker and her 2 and embers 2 are kinda the same except, you need to spam embers 2 and get an insane buff, enemies are stunned for a short period, whereas Mesas 2 you get a S#&$ buff but the enemies just won't do anything I guess, Her 3 makes her better than Ember to be fair. Atleast Ember has four abilities, not three like Mesa.

Survivability shouldn't really be a problem with Ember though, since if you have World on Fire active all the time enemies get stunned all the time unless there are too many enemies or if you are too far away from enemies and they can snipe you. 

1 hour ago, Kinzuko said:

cant CC, nuke, or support = trash

Cant CC? Accelerant causes stun and increased damage by fire. Pretty sure Fire Blast also causes a "stun" iirc
Cant Nuke? Its well known DE is pulling away from "Press 4 to win". I dont understand why not having an ability that makes it possible for you to not have to play the game is actually something people are upset about.
Cant support? With an augment, her 1 adds fire damage to allies, fire blast also adds damage if you shoot through it iirc...

Admittedly i used Ember more before the changes, but the changes only mean you have to adjust play style. If you dont like the frame, dont use it. Thats why i dont use Wukong or zephyr or hydroid or ash but im not going complain about how they suck because i dont like playing them...

Just attempted to run the Kuva fortress knowing the Waypoints are bugged. We searched for about 30 miuntes, there were no enemies, and every single room led to a dead end. There were 4 rooms that have spawning locations for the terminals, but did not have terminals. I think what's happening is that the terminals, nor enimies are spawning in the tileset for MD.

Archived