Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

host migration..

KennBone

It´s really anoying the host migration without any advicei get alot of those host  leaving many times perday( wich makes disband team fail mision get bugged etc)  what abouth make any timer when host want leave least say 10 seconds ? enougth for rest of team to leave " if want " before .

Basically, people dont leave randomly. 95% of the times I'd say users disconnect because poor internet connection. The only times people leaves is in survivals and well, in some emergencies. So as you can expect. It just happens, there is no countdown available. You are lucky that you dont loose your progression.

Edited by Condeangel

hace 9 minutos, Condeangel dijo:

Basically, people dont leave randomly. 95% of the times I'd say users disconnect because poor internet connection. The only times people leaves is in survivals and well, in some emergencies. So as you can expect. It just happens, there is no countdown available. You are lucky that you dont loose your progression.

i understand this may can be DC or something related to conection. but io see and experienced alot of host migracion bcs  the host dont like the wf are in team or are a low MR in team or they die many times u know normals things but anoying hold the host migration many times per day for just those causes

On 10/4/2018 at 10:52 PM, davej83 said:

i understand this may can be DC or something related to conection. but io see and experienced alot of host migracion bcs  the host dont like the wf are in team or are a low MR in team or they die many times u know normals things but anoying hold the host migration many times per day for just those causes

I agree with that. And while i think the 10s connection would be limited in use, It would be great just for information, and the option to reconnect or not, and leave the mission if host leaves would be great. Mostly because when host changes your ping does too, and is not the first time that host changes 3 times in a single mission :(