Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Weapons Reload/Fire Sounds More Distinctive And Noticeable

ChickenDrawsDogs

I've recently acquired the Arca Plasmor and was shocked by how slowly the weapon is reloaded. Putting the fact that these super-fast, space ninja cyborgs fumble around with a simple pistol (Lex), the fact that most weapons have such ridiculously demure reload sound frustrates me to no end. I want to hear the Latron pops its empty clip like an M-1 Garand, I want the Sybaris to feel like the beautiful, elegant lever-action rifle that it is, the Opticor hissing, discharging excess heat as the warframes remove the power core, the Arca Plasmor roars as it unleashes is radioactive payload that disintegrates enemies on impact, the shattering bang when the monstrous Vectis absolutely DESTROYS everything it's aimed at! This is a shooter game, not a cotillion or a mime show, players rely on more than just visual cue to know when their weapons have been reloaded and ready to fire under blistering enemy fire. Remember Dead Space 2 or Counterstrike 1.6, how crackling and satisfying weapons in those games feel?

Oh and by the way, kudos to the melee weapon sound designs, the guy responsible for those did a great job...but if it happens to be the same guy who did the guns, what's the matter with you?