Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo stats in-game

TonnoTuna

You probably already know that Combos aren't all the same, not only because of the performed maneuvers, but also for damage per hit, hit per input, forced procs and other things. The problem is that these information are nowhere to be found ingame, and the "Combo" section only tells you how to perform a certain combo.

As of now, all the stats related to combos in the Wiki are all tested against a Nullifier's shield (which is an object so it doesn't suffer crits) and for this reason exposed to errors. Moreover, some of the variables are not even available ingame, such as Ragdoll "proc" icon, so I had to create exclusive icons just for that, even if it costs misunderstanding for people unfamiliar with those fan-made icons (who can't read the legend).

UI update is coming soon, and even if I don't like condensed fonts (luckily the screenshot shown are just mockups), I do hope to see changes regarding combos, so that players do not need to open the Wiki to know what a combo does and the Wiki can have a style coordinated to the game.