Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

just to clear up what was said last devstream, void onslaught is now a different mode than dark sector and steve's Guns of icarus style space pirate simulator is still a thing being worked on?

Also, are you absolutely sure you want to do a devstream on friday the 13?

I'm sure you've seen plenty of questions about this on the dev workshop forum, but can you guys talk about scaling Endless Kuva survivals? I think a large part of the community would like to see this in the game as it would give people a reason to run long missions and test themselves. If this isn't something the developers want in the game, can you explain why you think its for the best as is?

Will Reload speed ever get a propper overhaul where Positive speed mods are worth using and negative reload speed not so punishing?

Having a 2 second reload speed go over the 5 second mark with a -60% reload speed riven just does not feel right.

Nezha deluxe when? (It was being modeled on a stream a month or two ago and then we got a surprise Inaros deluxe drop.)

Nidus deluxe when? (It's mentioned on a bunch of streams but it just seems like lip-service. Spaghettiman needs more fashion.)

New weapons when? (It's been almost 5 months.)

Endo affected by resource boosters when? (Seems like a no-brainer when you factor in the costs of upgrading all these primed mods.)

Kubrow rework when? (Extremely limited usability. Outclassed by kavats and sentinels and even single mods.)

What is the goal of clans/dojos and does that align with what they are most oftn used for? (BPs and very little else.)

Will we see plains of eidolon rescources be spread out across the system, Along with the new corpus ice map (Please DO NOT add more new resources to farm on that map, we have WAY too many resources now to keep track of). Just certain ones like the minerals (except the eidolon gems, beath of the eidolon, fish, terralyst based stuff, etc). It would be cool to hunt crondocs and kuaka's on all of earths maps and not just cetus, find a couple of cetus wisp floating around lua (come on they are obviously orokin made spacerocks!), or mine the basic minerals on asteroid maps the (red veins not the blue ones). The reason for this is that alot of the exploration in the plain is rather bland not to mention its very empty when you look at it (save for the annoying grineer and their lame outposts, also it would be nice to see small groups of ostron hunters and fishers roaming around out there just like the lore says they do). Also can you at least ease off the dang archwing disablers (our archwing dont even scale that well against level 30 and up grineer troopers)!!! its so rediculous that basic grineer units can shoot a hailstorm on annoying aimbot missles that destroy your archwing instantly! also why can't the archwing be like the grineer dargyn that you can get in and out of without consuming/wasting a archwing launcher charge? what would have been better is that a grineer artificer (that engineer guy with the stugg gel gun and swarm of carubus's that they make for an event) places a grattler turret that fires short bursts of AA fire at you until your archwing shuts down. Then the player has the option to defend his/her archwing fron the squad of grineer troopers until it reboots the systems again. The point of the matter is its very difficult for many players (plus new ones who dont have enough of the new resources you keep spamming) to get around the plains quickly since the grineer dargyn's placement is RNG based (unless you got that weird operator build that lets you fly across the dang map so easily).

Dear Digital Extremes:

Would you consider adding unique variants of Infested weapons in the game? It's the only weapon group in the game that doesn't have any more powerful variants. Lore-wise, since the Infested weapons are living organisms, it would be reasonable to assume that some of them can "evolve" further than others of their species. I just hope this can make it into the question thread the team uses on their next devstream.

1) i'm looking forward to nezha deluxe skin ; can you guys change her 2nd ability and make her weild the ring for few seconds like a glaive and have charged melee use the teleport ?
2) will the Hunter set will be the go to build for Khora ?

Some players feel that the Plains lack an adequate standing sink for endgame players, despite there being two factions to max out.

Have you considered adding some kind of way for spare Ostron standing to feed into the Quills and vice  versa? For example, the Ostrons may sell a deployable lure that comes fully charged or doesn't fly away come sunrise. The Quills may sell an item that increases bounty rewards and difficulty, not unlike the way the Hemocyte works.

Please consider this if you are introducing any new syndicates to the Venus open world!

In the meantime, I'll be filling my dojo with Norg trophies.

1 minute ago, ryugichan said:

1) i'm looking forward to nezha deluxe skin ; can you guys change her 2nd ability and make her weild the ring for few seconds like a glaive and have charged melee use the teleport ?
2) will the Hunter set will be the go to build for Khora ?

Nezha's a guy as far as a frame can be.

Archived