Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream109_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #109 should hopefully be the last Devstream where Khora lives ONLY on the Dev Build… at least on PC! We have made serious edits to her kit and are ready to show you the mostly-final version of Khora! But wait, there’s more… learn more about ‘Void Onslaught’… some Peculiar rewards… and much more as we return to you with a much-overdue Devstream!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Twitch Drop!? Another one is coming! Our Devstream will kickoff a Twitch drop for all Tenno with a linked account! If you can’t tune into our stream for 30 minutes, fear not, all Warframe Partners will have the same drop over the weekend! Tune in to find out what the Drop is!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 13th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 13th!

Question 1: When will Wukong receive any tweaks to any of his abilities? Wukong has only received one ability tweak and hasn’t been overviewed in a long time, it’s time for you look over him. Iron Jab doesn’t deal enough damage with a low radius of the knockdown, it needs a damage buff and an increase in the knockdown. Cloud Walker is a really slow ability, the cloud needs to move faster, otherwise it’s just a useless ability if it’s a slow stealth ability. Primal Fury is an amazing ability, but it also gets outclassed by standard melee weapons, will the ability get a range increase?

Random question... WIll there ever be a boss fight against John Prodman or anything similar to that? He IS cannon after all owo

And will we ever be able to color Helmets and attachements seperately as in giving the left and right shoulder different colors as well as the leg attachements owo

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

Will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

It’s been a looooooooooong, long time cooomin….

giphy.gif

1. Can the Gunsen stance be altered to be “Dual Glaives”/ Chakrams?
    • As much as I love the Gunsen, their unique appearance is dulled by having the functionality of dual swords with fanning. Is it possible to rework the stance into “Chakrams” so that they function more like “Dual Glaives” as opposed to dual swords? The original stance need not go to waste, it could be used for dual daggers or swords.
  2. Will infested weaponry ever get variants? Will we ever get an Infested Archwing?: 
    • Corpus, Grineer, and Tenno weapons have all been graced with upgrades, why not infestation?
  3. How does the team feel about Kuva and the overall place of rivens in the game? (Maybe you could add a “Flood” variant to the Kuva Survival for higher level players?): 
    • You have to roll a significant number of times to get just decent stats sometimes; however, the more you roll it, the less the riven is “worth" (ironically). A 50 rolled riven is “worth” less than someone who got the same roll first try because of weapon and mod changes/additions. Meaning effort/time spent is NOT being rewarded. 
  4. Can Syndicate Sigils give experience based on Syndicate rank instead of being sigil dependant?: 
    • This has been a minor issue for a while, but a rehash of a problem involving cosmetics being limited by functionality. Currently each individual syndicate sigil has a separate experience value, is it possible to have the experience based on the syndicate rank (since it’s technically doing that anyway) rather than which sigil is being used?
  5. Will we ever see more work done on Valkyr? Even though the posts from the post following her Hysteria rework have since stopped, I think there still room for improvement:
    • Her ult ramps up in energy drain over time, but what incentive is there for players to undergo this increase? (There currently is no reason to stay in Hysteria over long periods of time and using Life Strike removes most of the short term use)
    • Why channel during Hysteria? The damage gained compared to energy loss is too massive and with innate lifesteal, the reasons to channel fall short; however, this could be remedied if she was able to say strike from a much further range, hitting multiple enemies (at a reduced cost or with a refund mechanic) with “shadow” claws while channeling.
    • If unlimited invincibility is an issue, maybe merging it into her passive similar to Inaros would work better? I.e: A chance to revive by killing enemies with melee that gets progressively harder every time it’s used.
  6. (Shameful Plug) Will we see more incentive to max out focus? 
    • I know there have to be a decent pit of people that have all of the trees maxed out (and then some...myself included) but find operators have in many case lackluster impact; I feel that this is a lost opportunity to add a variety of gameplay avenues and mechanics; I’ve made my own focus rework to demonstrate ;~;
  7. Will non-Warframe Transference be used again?: 
    • Remember when we took over the Golden Maw...what’s preventing the Tenno from “body jacking” other things?
  8. Will we see damage 2.5 (or 3.0) enhancing multiweapon gameplay (since Steve made the DMC reference)?: 
    • I.e: Players having to use a combination of weapons/damage types to defeat enemies + INCREASE TO WEAPON SWAP SPEEEEED.
  9. Can we free the condrocs from their cages (Will we see a bird companion anytime soon)!?: 
    • I want all the bird, without the look of smuggling.
  10. Will we see work done on Warframes that struggle for cohesive/synergistic builds?: 
    • Warframes like Titania have no ability or incentive to focus more than 1-2 abilities (due to build constraints) typically making it impossible to even use augments , while other frames are able to hit optimal play with almost all of their abilities and still have mod flexibility. It feels like frames (such as Titania) should have their abilities flow better with their playstyle. Titania has to stay in Razor Wing (and distant) to avoid death, but every ability becomes nearly useless in said form. Her spellbind, tribute (especially) and lantern are about as useful as they are a hindrance. I understand the need for choice, but in cases like this it feels like lack of synergy. Increasing range on spellbind while in razorwing and making it bind enemies lifted into the air in place (like their tribute spirit) are the types of changes that could help.
  11. Is it possible to bring the return of the Granmu Prism fire rate reset via Void Blast?: 
    • It was an exploit that brought an interesting level of timing and activity to Eidolon Hunts similar to what you’d see in fighting games (or DMC combos). Something that used energy from both operator pools and had slight levels of proficiency.
  12. Can we see vomvalysts spawn WITH the Teralyst instead of adding RNG (vomvalyst spawn rate and position) to time spent hunting? (Would also be nice to see vomvalysts that spawn far away make their way to the mommalyst when players damage it): 
    • I find this to be one of the things that make Eidolon Hunts truly tedious. There’s no skill involved; it seems like an unnecessary RNG slow down. Three vomvalysts should just spawn with the Teralyst. It would also be nice to have the vomvalysts react (from a larger distance) to Eidolons in the area. Many times I’m baffled at the number of vomvalysts off playing with grineer and lures while their mommalyst is screaming.
  13. Do you think we’ll see a ship Air Support to call in Arch-Rifles or Melees in/outside of the Plains?
    • Sometimes a Tenno just wants to have an oversized scythe and chop enemies to pieces (Even if temporarily).

Heart goes out to the crew both on and off the screen <3

(Sorry for my cartoonishly long list, I’ve been stockpiling questions for a while)

Will Saryn ever receive a completed rework? Many many Devstreams ago it was stated that Saryn, after her initial rework long ago, would receive more work after letting things settle. Miasma in particular has serious scaling problems and I believe should destroy enemy armor like Frost's Avalanche, Oberon's Reckoning, etc.

hi i know there have been a few updates and i don't know if anyone has asked this question yet so im going to: when will we get the update to rescue the lotus from where ever she is being held it has been months since that scene and i believe i speak for all tenno when i say we want the lotus back

8 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

Will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

This is my favorite post right now

1. Can we have scaling rewards at endless missions?
2. With the new UI around the corner, will the HUD be changed too?
3. Can the FPS/Ping counter be changed? It has been the same design since ever. Make it more subtle and blend in with the current HUD.
4. Preview of expanded PoE tileset?
5. Next Prime frame?
6. Can Lotus's lines be fixed especially when encountering the G3? And add lines when pre-TWW players are seeing the Eidolons at the plains?
7. Post-TWW players (with Mote Amp) only at public eidolon caps?
8. Can the affinity system be changed? Like when a certain weapon/frame is maxed the affinity that is supposed to go to the maxed weapon/frame will instead go to the other not maxed weapon(s)/frame.

Archived