Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

With the departure of LoR, the only way to obtain the brakk is with baro's beacons, which one can be waiting for 12 weeks before he brings it back, invasion can roll into 200-500 invasion mission  with not one single brakk components, either make the weapon parts a reward from invasion like some of the event weapons, or make baro sell it once a while, or better still just make the part for both detron and brakk tradable, please look into this matter DE

Any progress to show on the Nezha Deluxe Skin? Maybe even an ETA? :D

What’s the timeline on the new Zaw Parts?

Any chance we’ll be getting one of those Odachis before the frame after Khora? Dying to complete my Overwatch Genji cosplay ):

Thanks for all that you do!!!

Stug has been untouched during the recent balance passes. Are there any plans for buffing/reworking this weapon?

Will Zephyr getting any more changes? I *really* miss being able to do this. (Now, due to how aim glide interacts with Tail Wind's new momentum, plus the removal of the on-tap ground launch, it looks like this)

What happened to the Dark Sector anniversary event? 

What wildlife can we expect to see on Venus - if any?

Will we be getting the classic dojo tileset back?

Is anything upcoming involving Samodeus?

Is anything upcoming involving Helminth or the infirmary?

Will we ever get a solution to damage mods being obligatory and taking up a whole slot on every weapon - or more if the weapon is eligible for Multishot mods?

Can we expect the sentient outpost this year? And how about those massive sentient armsize weapons from sentient warriors?
3-SentientOutpost1-1024x576.jpg DS85-Sentient-Arm-Cannon-1024x576.jpg

I've been off on this game for a while and have recently started to play again. I'm a noob at this game so I'm looking forward to the devstream so that I can be notified on upcoming changes

Edit: Are you planning on making it so WF slots or platinum would be easier to get? 

When will we see the return of Lato Vandal, and Braton Vandal?

Will they be lumped in with the classic/modern skins of Lato and Bronco, showed off on an earlier devstream?

Can you add Operator suits and hoods based on the Syndicates?

Can you fix the language filter in game so it doesn't think "Balla" (The Zaw strike) is an offensive word?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed that shadow stalker shares the same torso and upper arms of another particular "shadowy" frame that's upcoming soon™, is that a coincidence or is it related to anything at all? 

With the upcoming Venus Open Space/Open World I have a few questions to the DE team regarding Open Spaces/Worlds

With what you have learned from the Plains of Eidolon how confident are you in making Open Spaces in Warframe as opposed to when you first set off to make PoE.
What have you learned about making Open World and what do you personally believe you did wrong with the Plains?
Has this knowledge influenced changes for Venus and the way you look at Open Spaces in Warframe as a whole?
If there was one thing you could've done differently for the Plains what would it have been?
Do you see Open Space as the future of Warframe fully or is it intended to work alongside the rest of Warframe's more tileset based content similarly to cinematic quests and has tileset based content in Warframe suffered as a result of the Plains?

P.S. Will you ever make Lens distillable like Arcanes?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream109_1080p.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #109 should hopefully be the last Devstream where Khora lives ONLY on the Dev Build… at least on PC! We have made serious edits to her kit and are ready to show you the mostly-final version of Khora! But wait, there’s more… learn more about ‘Void Onslaught’… some Peculiar rewards… and much more as we return to you with a much-overdue Devstream!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Zephyr Prime Access Pack!

Twitch Drop!? Another one is coming! Our Devstream will kickoff a Twitch drop for all Tenno with a linked account! If you can’t tune into our stream for 30 minutes, fear not, all Warframe Partners will have the same drop over the weekend! Tune in to find out what the Drop is!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 13th  at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, April 13th!

I dont care about Khora frame. Give me Umbra please,im dying! 😰

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: Devstream #109 should hopefully be the last Devstream where Khora lives ONLY on the Dev Build… at least on PC! We have made serious edits to her kit and are ready to show you the mostly-final version of Khora! But wait, there’s more… learn more about ‘Void Onslaught’… some Peculiar rewards… and much more as we return to you with a much-overdue Devstream!

FINALLY.

It's been 5 months.

She better not be MR fodder.

Question 1: Will there be a quest for Khora? And if so, will it be tied to a syndicate, e.g.  Perrin Sequence was The Glast Gambit etc? Hoping it will be tied to :hexis:.

Question 2: In the picture, why are there Corpus, in the Kuva Fortress? Will the Corpus be in some way connected to it in a quest? (Unless you just spawned it in for the picture which will be annoying.)

Question 3: Steve tweeted about the Umbra script, which seems almost, if not, complete... 

U M B R A    W H E N ?

Q1: We haven't heard about Volt and Volt Prime Cloth Physics in a while. When?

Q2: Can we get a new holster type for fist and Sword & Shield?

Fist: To be placed on your waist/hip instead of permanently stuck into your hand. It's ugly for fashionframe.

Sword & Shield: To be placed behind our back instead on our arm. Same thing, it's ugly for fashionframe.

Q3: When can we expect the new operator model and hairstyle?

Archived