[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

Any news on sentient weapons/void weapons ? i thought you guys were discussing about that a few dev streams back ? just curious that's all

Edited by RalfBehalf

There hasn't been a Tactical Alert that has awarded a Stratos Emblem since 'Long Shadow' in September 2016. Why were Tactical Alerts discontinued? How likely are they return?

What are the prospects for Syndicate armour cosmetics for our Warframes and Operators?

Now that we can donate and place our ayatan sculptures in our clan dojo, what are the prospects of larger Orokin art pieces making their way there too (eg Lua tileset kinetic sculptures)?

What happened to the Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers?

1. Are there any plans to rework archwing again? Pursuit missions aren't great and there are some general movement issues (its kinda easy to run into walls).

2. Are there any plans to incorporate previous events back into the game? (not necessarily just as quests). 

3. Plans on a reworking tutorial/reworking quests like Natah?

4. More nitain extract alerts?

Edited by (PS4)Ownagecat

Have a question probably asked here already and / or already stated with an answer. The Sacrifice. Cinematics or no. Or maybe. Possibly.

also do you still not have jolly rancher pop tarts in canada land

A Kraken reload speed increase? Please? Also, can we hear some traction about having special weapons have the ability to use their standard counterpart's skin? And the same for immortal Warframe skins?

Hi DE I got a question about clan benefits.

Question: Since you guys made the dojo remastered, are there any more clan benefits? For clan weapons,"clan members" could just buy all the blueprint and then leave the clan immediately. We want our members to stay and not just join the clan just for the clan weapons itself. 

Suggestion: My suggestion is to have an increase in boosters like credits, affinity or drop rates.So if they join the clan, they could enjoy these benefits and stay.

For example, maybe 15% getting more credits or affinity. And It could last maybe a week and then you must renew the booster. One game i could give an example is world of warships. If you in a clan, you can build facilities and these facilities gives benefits like minus 10% of repair cost after each game.Players like these benefits and its worth staying in the clan.

Hope you will consider my idea.

Will they fix the defense issue where one enemy gets stuck? Its getting annyoing, also is there a better way to rank up then these crazy impossile rank rage test? Also will there be any new holiday stuff coming like july color pack?

Any new info on the giant Katana?

Will we ever get giant mechs to fight current (or future) eidolons, very pacific-rim or gurren lagann style mech fights? Maybe our orbiter or landing craft could attach to the mech, then we could get some seriously cool fights in space or on planets against large kaiju enemies. 

What do the devs think of the Kuva rewards and the feedback asking for scaling? Can we get some comments on that?

There's an issue with Blade and Whip weapons: all three missing unique idle animation + Mios using Lacera's cord.

More detailed here:

Something I think would be cool to find out.

Is it possible to expanded the Conclave Dead Servers to be for PvE content as well, and be planet specific?  e.g. a host can set it to host only Mars or Earth missions.

My questions from the previous devstreams. Maybe something comes up where they will fit in.

- Are there any plans to allow players to select and start bounties directly from the Orbiter before going into the plains, rather than having to go through Cetus or the upcomming Venus hub first every time? (Or would that be too hard on Konzu's phone bill?)

- In the Gara quest, when we finished a story objective on the plains, a marker appeared allowing players to extract with their Lander with all their progress saved. Would it be possible to create a gear item which would allow players to do this anytime on the plains? Or are there too many technical difficulties involved?

- Would it be technicaly possible to allow players to restart the same bounty they just did (or failed), while still on the plains? If yes, is there any chance players might get this option in the near future? Especialy considering the increased size of the Venus plains.

Different subjects:

- Can we get a hammock for our Operators in the new Orbiter room?

- Are the Proto-skins (which are now seperated from Deluxe skins) meant to showcase the in story chain of progress that created the Warframes in their current form or do the artists now just make the designs up randomly with the theme of "crude early Warframes"?

- Will resource gathering on the next plains (Venus?) require all new tools or will some Plains of Eidolon tools still work there too?

- With the quests all apperently focused on a single Tenno the universe revolves around, it often feels to me like the Tenno as a group/faction are rather unexplored. Are there any plans for a quest which will adress the role of the "Hero"/Player Tenno as part of the Tenno faction?

- We are 4 months into the new Year how are you doing?

two questions

1.Idk if this has been answered yet, when will ps4 pro /one x get more of their power used?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

2.Will we get Operator/Npc graphical changes in the future? (Lotu's toes and the operator's hair are the stuff of nightmares) 

Thanks for the hard work and love you guys put into the game.

Dear Developers,

Can we have Eidolon Lures not instantly disappear when Onkko informing us that the sunrise is near? It's been several times that we lost all brilliant shards because of this before we can finish the eidolon in the last few shots. It's very upset! That means 30 mins and hard working all wasted.

1st question. With the rework of the ui now would be a great time to add ability stats to the mod screen, so you could see how a mod directly effect an ability. Currently you have to look at the ability screen then change a mod and go back and forth and hope you remembered your stats correctly. Would this be possible.

2nd question. Could we get the ability to jump ( at least a small amount ) in inaros sandstorm so we can maneuver around obsticals. And maby an augment for his 2nd ability allowing the use of it while in sandstorm which would effect all who are already caught inside of sandstorm.

• Any progress about the Nezha Deluxe skin?
  • You were talking about Focus farming being a possibility with Void Onslaught, is it still relevant?
  • Upvote 1

DE,can we please get a vacuum equivalent mod for pets? For me the best part of WarFrame is how you can glide through levels doing awesome parkour and kill the enemies at the same time. But it kinda sucks when we have to go pick up the loot, it slows down the momentum. I know we have Vacuum for sentinels but for a Tenno who loves to use Pets especially Kavats(that sweet sweet charm buff) we can either kill stuff in demi-god mode or go around picking up stuff like collectors, I know WarFrame is a looter shooter but this ruins the fun.So please please give us a vaccum mod for pets too!!  

• Upvote 1

Regardin Planes of Eidalon , with the return of Plague Star, can we expect other similar periodic events in the near future? For one such as myself it was a great opportunity to gather some gems given the fact I don't very excited about farming gems.This would be a great way to reuse some of the old content that has gathered some dust over the years, and speeking of gems, will there be other ways to gather fish and gems in the near future? On another note, will we get more items for the quills other than arcanes or even a higher reputation cap? This economy was centered on the Teralyst on release and with 2 more eidolons to defeat I now have industrial amounts of sentient cores with no use for them, keep in mind that I am not as engaged as other players with a Hydrolyst capture once every 2-3 days and mainly go on a hunt for focus and arcanes. I would love to see more operator gear :D