[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

1. Will we ever get "Treaure Goblins"?

2. Will we ever be able to pick up quests inside the open world maps without having to exit to the hub?

3. Will open world quests evolve past just bounties?

4. Will there be more implementation of non-combatative, or ally AI in open world maps?

5. Will we be able to set custom waypoints on open world map?

Thanks! :)

When will we be able to use the regular Silva & Aegis skin for S&A Prime? One of the few weapons that bears absolutely no resemblance to its original form. Mace & Shield looks terrible in comparison to a flaming sword & Shield. Please for the love of Zeus.

Are there any plans to add Primed Chamber back into the game and if so what are they? 

Thank you

Hey DE, I just have a somewhat long winded question in regards to your older soundtracks back in the early days of Warframe such as Drums of War, The Coming Storm, Ancient Systems, In the Shadow of the Tower and my personal favorite of the older ost's The Clash of Metal. I'm curious as to whether or not you have considered reintroducing the soundtracks and giving them audio touch-ups, it would be wonderful to hear Keith Powers audio talent to vastly improve some of the older soundtracks to a much more rich and refined Warframe.

I have never seen this asked before, so i am going to throw this thought here now.

Can we have similar mod as the multishot to melee weapons?

("Multihit +120%")

Will there be a way/method to accurately make elemental combos when 3 element mods is in play? Example: If I'm trying to get Viral+shock and the Ice and Toxin mods are next to each other and the electric mod is on another row why does Magnetic or corrosive pop up as the first options? I often wish for the option to place a bracket around elemental mods to want together for the base element damage, for there been times I remove a damage mod or another non-elemental and the element combo suddenly changes. 

Can we please have more loadout slots..pretty please.

I know we just got some but I still need moar!  One for each frame would be heaven.

Also I would be so honored if you could use my account as tribute and check out my noggle collection/fashion ship/frame on stream.

Love you guys!

Seret twitch drop, so prob lame display because anythin else would really boost viewershipp. Link your account usin the reg warf dot com site

Weapons got a massive stats overhaul some time ago, but rivens dispositions didn't change in over a year. Do you have any plans to update the system more frequently? Would you automate it?

Its my Birthday April 13th. Im 30!

Anyhoo, my question is twofold. Has any of the devteam played monster hunter world? And if so, does the way that game handles large enemies give any inspiration for the future of warframes own bosses?

On 4/11/2018 at 11:31 PM, DJ_Vauban said:

Random question... WIll there ever be a boss fight against John Prodman or anything similar to that? He IS cannon after all owo

And will we ever be able to color Helmets and attachements seperately as in giving the left and right shoulder different colors as well as the leg attachements owo

Ummm Johnny is already at the index tho and  is seriously buffed up so...

Tennogen be PC and Console share Same Tennogen Items

i wanted  to ask about the tennogen   can we have Pc tennogen items be transferred to Ps4 like

the Volt Thales Helmet and Loki Rougue and Estracatz Helmets loki doesn't have any tennogen helmets only 1 skin.on Ps4

they be sold with plat/cash depending on what the rule is , i wouldn't mind paying for them if i liked them enough

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black

Older Tennogen Items

it be really exciting to see more skins for ASH LOKI VOLT FROST OBERON Rhino, skins by beast buster knight lotus,rekkou,hitsu,yatus,graxx lukinu are

amazing  theres a lot of Excal skin and helmets and it too saturated. we also got Dex and |Umbra Excal.  coming

can there be more skins and helmets for other Male Warframe other than Excal

Tennogen Rule

in the future would tennogen creators be able to use Deluxe Models of War frames and make skins based on those models

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

On April 11, 2018 at 11:31 AM, DJ_Vauban said:

Random question... WIll there ever be a boss fight against John Prodman or anything similar to that? He IS cannon after all owo

And will we ever be able to color Helmets and attachements seperately as in giving the left and right shoulder different colors as well as the leg attachements owo

I think ur able to color the arm and leg attachments now. Same with helmets pretty sure. Idk about john prodman as a boss but would love to fight him if possible with current tech limitations

Pvp Conclave Ordinary Mode no Super Ninja anymore

Can there be a separate game in Conclave mode were its more of a traditional type 3rd person shooter i.e splinter cell,assassins creed,metal gear,Division.

its becomes really melee hit and run at times in conclave 

A game mode were there rolls distance are reduced and jump are shortned.

were we can wall hug and shoot

Do leaping stealth kills from pillars.

Climb vents and hang off ledges

Hide in the Shadows for stealth Cover etc.

And do Melee one hit kills from the back etc.

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

Important question: Can you clarify how many Steves could Steve Sinclair clearly sync, if Steve Sinclair could clearly sync Steves ?

Less important question: will we ever have a chance to get a zanuka pet ? Just like Blade Wolf in Metal gear rising ? I mean, there's already a 3d textured model in the game with animations..

Venus Open world Soon to Come

Venus Openworld Corpus themed Zaws

Will be able to make Zaws in Venus, but its Corpus themed i.e it has flashy lazers and LED lights coming out of the weapon?

Zaws as GUns and BOws

In the future will we be able to Craft Zaws that are Guns and Bows not only Melee Weps.

Sigils

Can we put  sigils on Syandanas in the future and multiple sigils on warframes?

I think it would be a great QoL change to allow us to forma multiple polarities onto the same slot. This would increase build diversity and allow us to give special attention and time to those frames and weapons we love.

14 hours ago, IsaIrethi said:

You can now distill/remove arcanes for free, without having to spend Syndicate standing. There's not much to be explained about it. You equip and unequip them like mods now.

No you cant click on any arcane you have ranked up there is zero distill option.