Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #109!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi,

When we get any information about trials?

When we get information about changing shield that were supposed to be long ago?

Maybe some information about delux to Nezha / Vauban?

The concept of an old alternative helmet for equinox will take place whether it has been removed?

Maybe some information when it will be dmg 2.5?

Is there any possiblity that Ember's Passive can be changed to something that is generally more useful? Having the effect rely on Ember suffering a Heat proc is a bit of a problem considering she's one of the more fragile warframes and nearly all of the enemies that can apply Heat procs are some of the most dangerous in the game.

I make it short:

1) Thanks for the last Mag changes! Counter Pulse is quite nice and it's so funny to watch the enemies hitting their weapons. :D

2) I'd like to have music in my orbiter but not during missions.

3) Are there any news about the giant flying Eidolon?

4) Are there plans to reduce the capacity drain of articulas? Maybe from 100 down to 50? It's a shame that I can only place a tiny fraction of the ones I have.

Q: Quality of life changes to pets -

I am sure this question has been asked but I would like to ask it again: Has there been and consideration or work done to add the ability to have more then one pet in the companion sellection screen?  Similar to our Carriers, Helios, ect. being able to choose from more than one pet would be a very welcomed quality of life change to gameplay.  As for myself I find it a bit tedious to constantly go back to my incubator (when the night cycle is about to start) and swap my go to Smeeta to my Ardarza.  I realize there is the component of the pet wandering around the orbiter but this could also serve as an additional quality of life giving us the capability to finally have a puppy or kitty without sacrificing the ability to use our mature pets.  Thanks for the consideration to my question and keep up the great work! 

To Steve, 2 Questions:

1. The tweet you sent the other day about the quest's script being done is a good signal; however, do you think the sacrifice is still aimed before tennocon?

2. In said quest, will you allow us to finally give Lotus/Natah/Space mom a hug?

2.5. Are you gonna wear your pink shorts at tennocon?

And for good ol' geoff:

How are the concepts of the operator melee? We'll be able to switch it up with our amps like we do with primary and secundary weapons? 

Here are my questions;

1) Are we going to get a rework on some of the older animations for melee weapons? There's quite a few (the Nikana, Sparring/Fist and Sword&Board stances for example) that look painfully horrible. As a suggestion; hire (or ask) a professional to mo-cap for you. Should be done fast and give you a great set of movements.

2) A Spear melee weapon? Please?

3) Primed Chamber release? Seriously, it's worse than a meme at this point. Along this, other 'unique' mods such as Affinity Amp.

4) Rework for login tributes incoming?

5) Rework for Sortie Rewards incoming?

6) Any more info on Void Onslaught and its rewards? Looks interesting, but there's few rewards most of us would care for; Endo, Focus and little else.

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?
  33. Khora when?
  34. IPS changes when?
  35. What killed me message when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

Good to see you guys back on twitch!

I'm going to ask a question that has a bit more of a personal bias than usual. Would you consider improving Ghost(Shade's precept) by allowing it to retrigger immediately if it hasn't been active for longer than a second? It would solve the issue of good opportunities to go into stealth being ruined by an enemy that swiftly moves in and out of Ghost's range. Another question I had regarding the same augment is if you think it's possible to revert it's functionality to what it was at launch, where stealth kills performed while cloaked by Ghost wouldn't break it.

I've also got a question for Sheldon. After his last statement regarding Primed Chamber and him not planning to release it for... uhm... personal reasons, could we have a duplicate mod(Primed Charged Chamber) with the exact same stats released without allowing it to be used alongside Primed Chamber? That'd relegate the mod to a mere cosmetic exclusive without destroying its collectors value completely. Sound like a fair compromise, no?

Thanks!

Not so much a gameplay or feature question, but in terms of Prime Access and creating "New" Prime frames, does work start on those as soon as you release the previous Access? 

For example; 

Did the art team start working on Zephyr Prime as soon as Mirage Prime was released, or was there some down time in between?

I'm just curious as to how busy the team making such awesome Primes are and how your internal process works.

*Off the record: Please tell me BeastBuster's Rhino - 'Blade of The Lotus' skin made it in for this round of Tennogen. 

Dear DE.

I know you are working on the MOA pets, but will there be an Ordis or Ordan Kerris related quest that will bring and Cephilon pet or Sentiel in the future? Maybe some "artifacts" from when Ordan Kerris were running around. (Or at least give Ordis a feeew more cheeky one-liners).

Will we be able to enter the infected room on the orbiter more freely in the future? (or add a bed somewhere else on the ship).

Weird question, where on the orbiter does our tenno eat (and what) and go to the "little boys room" to relieve themself?

Will there be a function to add "favorites" to the forge, for easy and often use blueprint in the future?

Thanks for an ever expanding fantastic game! Many hugs from a MR rank 25 Swede!

Question 1:

Will we see some rework or hash out of the validity of The Sergeant and Nef Anyo? it's likely been asked alot but the phobos boss is literally the only boss in the game without some true elements of defining character. in comparison to every other boss, save phorid who is a oversized and overpowered charger infested, The Sergeant has little character and hasn't seen any true love as a memorable fight like Vor or Ambulas. Heck, the Raptors, Hyena and Jackal has more definition in their fights than The Sergeant.

Question 2:

With the announcement of Venus getting a open world and a somewhat larger area and definition to PoE, will there be some Corpus quest leading to a new warframe like the PoE quest Saya's Vigil? Needless to say, people are anxious to try out this seemingly expansive and wide open space planned for Venus. I see more of the story behind it needing some deeper lore and some reward that people will no doubt reach for the main ticket to interest.

Question 3:

In the Second Dream Quest, the Stalker is revealed to have been a Tenno prior to ruthlessly hunting and killing Tenno('s warframes). Is there any deeper plans to figure out who that Tenno whom runs the Stalker or what happened to him/her? I felt like while the War Within and Second Dream quests were great, we have a looming boss Hunhow that created significantly more questions than answers. If warframes are truly Tenno controling humanoid armor sets, then there has to be something behind the Stalker. Either a rogue Tenno malevolent at the Lotus and all assocation (hence, hunting tenno), or some confused individual that is in a warframe looking for something prominent.

Question 4:

Space mom disaappeared, Sacrifice is still incognito, and some lanky guy with evidently the star chart's most expectant sword left people with a teaser quest and a blue robotic Lotus. When are we getting the finished quest line for Ballas, and my space mom back? I personally did not do the autopsy (if that is what its calledd) prologue and its been months since it was announced. I have seen too many partners of DE and various streams of the lotus being a pseudo-cephalon, and want my thicc space mom back plz.

Couple of questions, one lore-related and one gameplay-related. I welcome you to answer one or both (or neither) of them as you see appropriate.

First: Can you shed any light on the machine the Corpus use to (temporarily) incapacitate Valkyr in the Valkyr Prime trailer? Will we ever see it used in-game, or was it purely a cinematic tool?

Second: Is there any chance excavation drills could receive health scaling based on mission level, similar to how other defensible objectives work? I know this poses some risks re: rewards/cryotic farming speeds, but as it currently stands, excavators require nigh-constant attention from a defense-heavy frame (Frost, Vauban, etc.) past level 25-30 on account of enemies being able to chew through 2500 health in a matter of seconds. Solo excavations at these levels are especially frustrating in this regard.

Good to have you guys back.

Archived