Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the point of having various weapons in conclave when most of them are utter garbage?

sixmille

So I really don't play conclave often, but I decided to try it today, and I tried various weapons, but most of them were complete trash. What's the point of adding weapons if you need like 2 magazines to kill someone else? I tried the boar prime, complete trash. Mire? Garbage. Sicarus prime? Trash. Zaws? Pathetic. Scourge? Probably the worst of them all. Angstrum? Can't even hit. The only thing that seems to be somewhat working is full autos. Well, that's boring. It's probably the last time I play conclave ever. I have a really nice arsenal and 95% of it is useless.

Weapons with high Impact for shields puncture  for heavy armor/ unshielded targets and slash for targets with low armor. There also mods that affect the amount of Impact, puncture and slash to where you can have a slash weapon with a decent level of puncture.

11 hours ago, sixmille said:

So I really don't play conclave often, but I decided to try it today, and I tried various weapons, but most of them were complete trash when I used them. What's the point of adding weapons if I personally need like 2 magazines to kill someone else? I tried the boar prime, complete trash in my hands. Mire? Garbage when used by me. Sicarus prime? Trash when I use it. Zaws? Pathetic when they're used by me. Scourge? Probably the worst of them all for me. Angstrum? I Can't even hit. The only thing that seems to be somewhat working is full autos. Well, that's boring. It's probably the last time I play conclave ever. I have a really nice arsenal and 95% of it is useless when I'm the person using it.

"I, an admittedly inexperienced player, tried a variety of weapons and didn't immediately succeed, must be the weapons that are bad!"