Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

hace 9 minutos, tnccs215 dijo:

Perhaps, but honestly, it doesn't hurt complaining. 

Hah, remember when we all asked to please make weapon swapping/holstering faster? DE just went "lol no" and increased the max rank of the useless aura mod "Speed holster"

That's it, when there are so many factors that prevent us from using weapon combos that would go REALLY well with the already fast paced gameplay of warframe, we are limited by so many things.. just to list a few.

-Weapon swap is affected by ping, if the host has crappy internet expect a 2 seconds or so delay.

-The warframe is forced to complete the tedious animation. If you roll, it will restart..

-Weapon swap time is affected by fire rate for whatever reason. Opticor or snipers are affected the most by this.

And so on..

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

mesa has always had this 4 and it was already nerfed in terms of AoE. this augment doesnt change anything there. actually being able to walk is by far less important for mesa than it is for nyx since nyx's is a defensive ability. if mesa's augment is an exilus mod then yea, others which are totally utility focused should be too. but in itself peacemaker is still the same so i wouldnt ask why u now mention peacemakers strenght which is the same as always still.

A shrinking corsshair is NOT a nerf.

2 of these are augments

34ebbe08b5fb062067c06e8bf96448a9.jpg&key

2 of these are just strait up buffs......

Which ones are Which i wonder?

the equinox augment is not an augment, it is a missing feature from her, carved off, and made into an augment.

the nezha 2 augment will see no use, as nezha 2 is a useless ability, so  therefore so is this augment.

Mesas augment actually changes the way you play and so does Ivara's (even if it makes the ability worse off for use).

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixes towards cases of selected Bounty disappearing or failing when transitioning to the Plains from Cetus. 
  • Fixes towards the Cetus gates not opening, resulting in losing your rewards.
  • Fixed missing objective markers for Host and Clients in the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense tileset.
  • Fixed Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense terminal becoming invulnerable after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed marked enemies carrying Kuva Catalysts disappearing after a Host migration in Kuva Survival.
  • Fixed cases of Beam weapons not correctly damaging the Nullifier Bubble.
  • Fixed the Stug blowing up in your face when it is used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
  • Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not displaying a Damage stat in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Wukong's Iron Staff not getting as large/buffed as it should be for Clients during melee combos. 
  • Fixed Sentinel Regen Mod not resetting when transitioning back and forth from Cetus to the Plains.
  • Fixed your mysterious Orbiter guest missing their body sometimes.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing Exodia Force FX.
  • Fixed Operators being able to give a 'secondary weapon' to Rescue Targets.
  • Fixed being able to hide in areas unreachable by enemies in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when using Itzal’s Penumbra ability.

Thanks for the fixes! Please also fix:

• Melee elemental FX appearing even when toggled off on Nikanas, Gunsen, and perhaps other weapons I don't own/use.
  • Nekros Shadows failing to teleport within range when recast after moving an indeterminate distance away (somewhere between 200 - 400m)
  • Life Support Tower markers not showing until the tower spawns in if the tower is going to spawn 200+m away in Kuva Survival. THIS WASTES SO MUCH TIME!
  • Nekros Shadows consuming extra energy for Oberon while Renewal is active. This is antithetical to co-operation; it has no reasonable benefit for Nekros and makes Oberon effectively incompatible.

I hate to say it, but I've continued to feel more and more that DE doesn't play their own game. There's just too many updates where veterans are immediately calling out issues whether it's something that is overpowered, useless, exploitable, or just doesn't work correctly.

Its really starting to feel disappointing constantly seeing updates roll out and there having to be immediate nerfe/buff added because they dont have the in-game knowledge to know how something (mods, weapons, augments, abilities) is going to affect the game.

If there's too much toxicity or negative comments on forums/reddit, can't you just pay at least one dev to play the game at a veteran level to have better insights? Isn't that part of what a community director should do? We shouldn't have the blind leading people and you guys shouldn't have to be bandaiding content because of a lack of understand of the game itself.

34 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Check out the description of the mod.

Check out my comment being correct. It's worse against single targets. It's worse against groups. Do you have an opinion on the augment directly downgrading the ability?

31 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Yeah, because Devs aren't people right? Try some constructive feedback, you might be surprised.

You want constructive feedback? 

Does this serve you well enough?

How about this?

And does this massive wall of text - focused exclusively on the issues Pacify & Provoke have - satisfy you? 

And this one, presenting my desired changes? 

And this is all from the last 3 pages of comments and topics I posted in these forums. 

It's ignoring the whole discussion on "Retune *ALL* the frames!" around page 100 that I actively participated in. 

It's ignoring the myriad of other topics I commented in, and even posted myself through the 2 years this frame has been in the game. 

Don't act as if these things are being ignored because the people criticizing them "aren't being nice". I was nice, and I still am respectful, and while I never expected for simply that to ensure my wishes and criticisms would be translated perfectly into the game, it sure has hell wasn't because I failed to treat the devs like children incapable of handling direct criticism that me and a whole lot of other - much nicer - people were ignored. 

There are a few (quite few, and get more reduced as the years go by) reasons that could possibly justify the devs ignoring this opinion - but "you weren't nice" or "constructive" sure as hell aren't any of them. 

Lol all Mesa augments  are  pretty  much  useless. I  bet nobody  use her  augments  if they  check  stats.

She  is  a gunslinger  so  her  2nd  skill  augment  should  give  50% chance  to  spawn her reflex shadow and perform  peacemaker towards  the  direction. Reflect  and  stagger isn't  quite  relatable  to  me.

As  for  the  new  peacemaker augment it would  be  much  better if  it  gives  100% headshots chance and  can  target vulnerable  areas  of bosses  like  lephantis. Except for  eidolon  of course.

Archived