Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.3

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, RioT_Reach said:

Thanks.

Any plans for reworking the Relic system / giving the Void an actual use again.

A few ideas:

- Have the Void nodes all be permanent fissures.

- Have there always be one Void mission for each relic era.

Looking forward to what plans you have for the Void.

Yeah that'd be cool to see

something big next week... 

OH BOYO!

More augments for frames I barely use, maybe this will convince me to put some time in them.

As to kuva, DE knows how much we have. They have the stats. They know exactly how much we are making, spending, etc. They know exactly how many resources are out there, that's why weird things end up costing cryotic or kuva or why some clan research requires seemingly stupid amounts of a single resource.

Endlessly scaling kuva probably isn't going to happen. Such a system would only reward those capable of truly exploiting the scaling (like casually hitting rotation D three or four times, a feat beyond most pubbies). But these players already have a lot of kuva and rerolled rivens, and DE knows this.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara - Artemis Bow Augment: Concentrated Arrow

Fires a single arrow that, on headshots, has +50% critical chance and explodes in a 7 meter radius. Removes punch through. 
*Available as an offering from Cephalon Suda and The Perrin Sequence Syndicates

Equinox - Mend & Main Augment: Energy Transfer
100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms.
*Available as an offering from Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka Syndicates

Mesa - Peacemaker Augment: Mesa’s Waltz
Mesa can move at 50% speed while using Peacemaker.
*This is a reworked existing Conclave Augment that applies to both Conclave and PvE
*Equippable in the Exilus Slot
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and Teshin (Conclave) Syndicates

Would have preferred ivara to have kept punch through, even if it's a minimal amount

Why do we need an augment to get something we've been asking for as standard feature on equinox....

Maybe it's me but doesn't that make mesa rather overpowered now....

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Lephantis and Hemocyte healthbar will now move to the appropriate heads when they are being aimed at.

Now if you could just make it so the bounty rewards actually change that would be great...

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mesa - Peacemaker Augment: Mesa’s Waltz
Mesa can move at 50% speed while using Peacemaker.
*This is a reworked existing Conclave Augment that applies to both Conclave and PvE
*Equippable in the Exilus Slot
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and Teshin (Conclave) Syndicates

does that mean Nyx' assimilate augment should be able to go in the exilus mod slot too? Because currently you can't place it there

14 minutes ago, -NR-BlazedGodVain said:

no news on when khora is going to be released or finally some content ( talking about weapons or a Frame ) no news about the 2x Hok strikes? 
What about the really urgently needed Eidolon Fixes? 

or News Adressing the Abyssal Kuva Survival? 

I'm pretty sure the capitalized 'Whip' might be referring to Khora.

hace 1 minuto, -dicht.Goko- dijo:

does that mean Nyx' assimilate augment should be able to go in the exilus mod slot too? Because currently you can't place it there

it wouldnt change anything lol ... what we need is 1 more slot " yes the exilus "  extra

Neat augments, but I kinda hate that Equinox needs one for that trick to happen. It's the same frame, why should I feel penalized to switch form?
The more I played Equinox, the more I felt I had to play her in one way rather than constantly switching. Please

Archived