Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mini Illustrations!

DrawnTilDawn

Latest edit: Here's a compiled version that's up for voting on FFBF. Feel free to rate if you'd like to see this on shirts and stuff :D 
https://community.forfansbyfans.com/m/fan-forge/designs/Warframe-Fan-Forge/list/id-5067 (I totally forgot Harrow in this but I've emailed them about updating it LOL )
5067.jpg-780x780.jpg

---

Hello!

First time posting here :D Thought I would share some of my Warframe mini illustrations. I'm trying to make all of them + some major characters (Lotus, Ordis, stalker, etc) before the end of the month so I can try to put them together in one piece for the FFBF Design Contest!

I'll try to update this thread as I complete them :D

DahNTsHWAAIzFQV.png:large

(Going in alphabetical order, though I skipped Chroma because I was struggling. Will come back around to him later!)

Critique/Suggestions are welcome and appreciated !

-edit: 

Finished em all! Also posted as a reply below because I'm dumb haha.
DbzJILTXUAAcV3K.png:large

Edited by Left2Fail
Updated art

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Red X278 said:

Are you doing only the original skins for the frames or are you planning on doing the Tenno gen and other basic skins as well?

Just original for now, though I'd definitely be up for coming back around and doing some Tenno gen / alternative skins when these are all done :D

Updated!
(I also completed Mirage and Nekros after compiling these so I'll include them in the next update)

Also posting these one by one as I complete them on my twitter if anyone is interested c: https://twitter.com/Left2Fail

edit: OOPS didn't mean to include Harrow in there. I guess he gets twice the love :D

DbBo4GyXUAAjb-V.jpg:large

Edited by Left2Fail

Wanted to thank you all for the very kind comments <3 

I finished them all!!!

Also submitted a compiled design to the FFBF Fan Forge and waiting for approval. Will update again when it's up!! :DD
Hope you all like them! QuQ This was such a big project for me and I'm so happy to be able to finish them all while keeping up with college finals *o*
Next up, PRIMES! and other characters. Meant to do Lotus and Ordis but didn't have the time to finish them before the fan forge entry.

(Was also in absolute tears when the previous post was featured on a Prime Time as well omg QoQ)

DbzJILTXUAAcV3K.png:large

:thumbup:GLYPHS PLS :)

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Holy. Wukong looks so majestic, hell they all look majestic. Is this the only image you have @Left2Fail, or are there larger images of individual frames...

10 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yeah, I'd also like to know that.

If you visit the twitter feed then you can find them.

DbjdhZ_U8AANHbu.jpg:large

9 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

:thumbup:GLYPHS PLS :)

If you visit the twitter feed then you can find them.

Unfortunately it looks like Wukong was one of the last ones, and it immediately jumped to the stage of putting them all together (not a complaint, I know it sonds like one).

Then again, I have no knowledge of twitter, so maybe I just didn't see it. Regardless, was just a thought.

Totally agree on the Glyph front, there's already Tennogen glyphs, OP's can easily be included as such.