• Announcements

• [DE]Aidan

HOW TO: Claim Stream Prizes!   04/04/18

Hello Twitch viewing Tenno! As Twitch has recently changed their messaging procedures to exclude the traditional “Messages” system we have decided to update this post with more relevant into on how to claim prizes! The preferred method is actually much simpler now so please read up and follow these screenshot examples and you can’t go wrong! Remember, only Tenno that have had their Twitch name selected by our random “Twitch Picker” app are eligible for prizes. Please only send us a whisper if you are one such Tenno. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 

Step 1:

If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Prime Time / Devstream), you will need to whisper to the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a whisper select chat-bubble icon in the bottom right of the screen and search “Warframe” OR type “/w Warframe” and then your message in the chat window.

Step 2:

After sending your whisper to the Warframe Twitch page, please wait patiently for the prize to be added to your account. Typically, the page will message you to confirm that your claim has been heard and that your prize is incoming. 

Step 3 (Optional):

If your prize is not added and your message has not been replied to after 24 hours from the end of the stream, please message [DE]Aidan on the Warframe Forums with the information about what prize you won and on what stream you won this prize. That way, your claim can be checked against our prize records.  

That’s it! Enjoy your prize Tenno! 

MIXER PRIZES - Info Coming Soon!

Now that Warframe has also begun streaming to Mixer, we now run giveaways on this platform as well. Currently, the only way to claim a Mixer prize is to do so during the stream by typing “/w PlayWarframe” and your message into the chat. However, they are planning to add a messaging feature.

We will update this guide when such info becomes available!

[Written with help from Community Moderator NovusNova]

Disclaimer: Platinum received through streaming prizes cannot be traded between players or used to purchase gifts for other players from the Market. It can only be used to purchase items for your own account through the Market in game.
[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #203: Tonight at 7pm ET!

aeeae2ba6e98616f5384b88c0008df70.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are taking the newest Warframe Augments for a waltz as they slap around some Hemocytes in Operation: Plague Star! 

ALSO, we’ve got amazing Fan Art to show off and a double Display Twitch Drop to replace no new Display image this week! 

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, April 12th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

• Like 22
  • Satisfied 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

So are you adding any more Augments to the Exilus slot? Say perhaps, Nyx's Assimilate? Zephyr's Jet Stream (considering that all the Drift mods go against pretty much every "movement only" argument that has been presented)?

Are going to buff Nezha at all? Reaping Chakram is just a complete band-aid, and even so, it's still practically useless.

Just saying... some people have a few ideas for Nezha... *shameless plug incoming*

Spoiler

Edited by (PS4)ArtPrince17
Incorrect Sentence Formation
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

We getting any content before Q2?

Quoting for exposure:

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will continue to deploy Hotfixes as needed... but we're getting our Whips out for something big next week... 

• Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quoting for exposure:

Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting for a reason to hop back in!

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quoting for exposure:

Half a year after Gara, the next Warframe in line is finally revealed to come.

Coming soon to your potato certified PCs: THE LEGEND OF KHORA

Can some way be implemented for viewers from nations where the time zone is unforgiving? I would like to watch it but 1AM is quite a bit too late - you don't want dead players, and I'd definetely be one, courtesy of my wife, if I get to bed / wake up that late.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, den2k said:

Can some way be implemented for viewers from nations where the time zone is unforgiving? I would like to watch it but 1AM is quite a bit too late - you don't want dead players, and I'd definetely be one, courtesy of my wife, if I get to bed / wake up that late.

You could always try cutting off the speakers/monitor and keeping the stream page up? It's worth a shot anyway.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

You could always try cutting off the speakers/monitor and keeping the stream page up? It's worth a shot anyway.

It's actually a perfectly valid idea, even I find it a bit like cheating. Thanks for the tip.

• Applause 1

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quoting for exposure:

Just hoping the update won't leave melee users Maimed...

1 hour ago, den2k said:

Same here! It would be great if Prime Time was on a more timezone friendly time.. Dev streams already are! 

• Upvote 1