Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #203: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

aeeae2ba6e98616f5384b88c0008df70.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are taking the newest Warframe Augments for a waltz as they slap around some Hemocytes in Operation: Plague Star! 

ALSO, we’ve got amazing Fan Art to show off and a double Display Twitch Drop to replace no new Display image this week! 

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, April 12th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

So are you adding any more Augments to the Exilus slot? Say perhaps, Nyx's Assimilate? Zephyr's Jet Stream (considering that all the Drift mods go against pretty much every "movement only" argument that has been presented)?

Are going to buff Nezha at all? Reaping Chakram is just a complete band-aid, and even so, it's still practically useless.

Just saying... some people have a few ideas for Nezha... *shameless plug incoming*

Spoiler

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

We getting any content before Q2?

Quoting for exposure:

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will continue to deploy Hotfixes as needed... but we're getting our Whips out for something big next week... 

Can some way be implemented for viewers from nations where the time zone is unforgiving? I would like to watch it but 1AM is quite a bit too late - you don't want dead players, and I'd definetely be one, courtesy of my wife, if I get to bed / wake up that late.

Just now, den2k said:

Can some way be implemented for viewers from nations where the time zone is unforgiving? I would like to watch it but 1AM is quite a bit too late - you don't want dead players, and I'd definetely be one, courtesy of my wife, if I get to bed / wake up that late.

You could always try cutting off the speakers/monitor and keeping the stream page up? It's worth a shot anyway.

5 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

You could always try cutting off the speakers/monitor and keeping the stream page up? It's worth a shot anyway.

It's actually a perfectly valid idea, even I find it a bit like cheating. Thanks for the tip.

1 hour ago, den2k said:

Same here! It would be great if Prime Time was on a more timezone friendly time.. Dev streams already are! 

Archived