Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #203: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

when are vetran players actually gonna get some good content the eidolons are easy as plague star is just another pointless event like most others stop doing stuff all about plains its boring and the fact that kuva survival would actually work 40mins got 9k lol thats bad kuva flood 3mins max get 5k run 2 consoles constant kuva floods the personal operator room was a waste and the infested door a complete waste better start bucking them ideas up its only been 5 years still got minimum of 5 to go (also stop nerfing everythink i liked ash originally thats why i wasted plat for the skin 2 weeks later NERF) sort it out guys trader brings same rubbish every 2 weeks just remember the vetrans made you what you are today start thinking about them for once (ALSO SORT CONCLAVE SYDANA) no one plays it and how about adding kuva sculptures and worms as the stars would be cool i have a drawing to the idea for kuva sculptures

6 hours ago, Drungly said:

Same here! It would be great if Prime Time was on a more timezone friendly time.. Dev streams already are! 

No, they aren't.  They're at 11 AM, which isn't exactly friendly to anyone who works normal business hours, nor even for most people still in school.

Oh, they're not at 11 AM your time?  Right.  There's the problem.  Warframe has large numbers of players in timezones spread out across enough of the globe that literally any time they choose is going to be inconvenient, if not downright impossible, for a significant fraction of the player base.  At least you get the dev streams at a time you find convenient.  In my time zone not only are the dev streams inconvenient at 11 AM, the prime times are at 4 PM, which is similarly inconvenient for players who work normal business hours.

Archived