• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   15/07/16

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Danielle

PC - April 12th Server Issues [RESOLVED]

Posted (edited)

Hey Tenno! 

We're currently investigating server issues on PC that are causing the "Network Not Responding" prompt you may have come across. 

We will be actively updating this thread as more information becomes available on server status.

Thank you for your patience while we work on getting this resolved. 

5:05 PM ET Update: We're starting to see things slowly recover, we are closely monitoring. 

5:16 PM ET Update: We are still investigating login issues on the Warframe Website, we will keep you updated. 

5:56 PM ET Update: Pc servers have stabilized. As always we are keeping a close eye and will get back on the horn if issues crop up again. Thank you for your patience! 

Web issues are persisting and will require some more investigating. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
5:56 PM ET Update
  • Like 26
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 10
  • Upvote 5

ohh well. at least you guys are looking into it :satisfied:. cheers for that and good luck in solving this problem as fast as you can.

• Upvote 1

Ticketing service also seems to be down (tried to submit one before I saw this tread).

• Upvote 1

i for some reason also have a problme with warframe.com not loading, thought you wanted to know if you didnt already

Go ahead and give us back our stuff, or at least some kind of material pack every time this happens, up until some network security is added. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I was doing my maestry test kek, now I gonna sleep for 24hrs to get my opticor :sleep:

Anyway, we're with you, DE.

Edited by alltusdavush

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

We're currently investigating server issues on PC that are causing the "Network Not Responding" prompt you may have come across. 

We will be actively updating this thread as more information becomes available on server status.

Thank you for your patience while we work on getting this resolved. 

Well.. at least I did just get my Eidolon Lens BP..

Cold Comfort to those of us who lost high tier items sadly, myself I lost an arcane and numerous sentient cores from my first ever Eidolon takedown

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just 5 minutes before the game went down I advanced the research for my Nyx Prime for 50p. The first time ever I did this and I brewed coffee for tonight's leveling session! :(

The withdrawal is real!

Update: and were back! YAY!!

Edited by BratwurstBob

I lost my Eidolon shards and now I can't even open a ticket because support is down. 

hace 2 minutos, ImTonyModaFocka dijo:

server is back,

For a shoooort period of time, then crashed again, then it let me log in again...

I'm not risking on wasting relics.

• Upvote 2

Lost a nitain extract when extracting from the survival alert. Luckily the NNR came after I got arcane grace from my solo tridolon hunt.