Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Vor + Lech Kril

Sni7ch

I dont mind this, i just wished they had some synergy attacks.

Felt more like seperated boss fight then teamwork.

I'd say give it time.

It took them this long to change Vor, I hope that they're intent on going down the list now, with this one getting a VIP treatment.

Wait does he drop frost bps aswell? i was gonna farm for him individually but this seems much funner

They both drop Mitler/Gremlin components.

Barrels and BPs are really common. Really, really common.

The Dual Gremlins only require one piece to complete. (Blueprint, which requires like 5 Neurodes and some other stuff you should have in abundance.) The Mitler requires the BP, a Barrel, a Chassis, a Blade, and a Handle. ...You'll be sitting on tons of BPs and Barrels before you see any other component though.

The Dual Gremlins only require one piece to complete. (Blueprint, which requires like 5 Neurodes and some other stuff you should have in abundance.) The Mitler requires the BP, a Barrel, a Chassis, a Blade, and a Handle. ...You'll be sitting on tons of BPs and Barrels before you see any other component though.

I got a blade on my last run. But I had to abort because Kril decided to go invincible... D:

Mah god 1,200 rubdeo?

I think Vor + Kril is rather baffling from a (presumed) progression perspective. Obviously any player who makes it to Phobos will have fought Vor at least once, but a new player (one who hasn't likely played this game for weeks if not months before this event) will probably see Phobos before Ceres, and it's kind of strange that they'd probably end up fighting the two bosses together before they've fought Kril on his own.

Edited by ZephRG

I think Vor + Kril is rather baffling from a (presumed) progression perspective. Obviously any player who makes it to Phobos will have fought Vor at least once, but a new player (one who hasn't likely played this game for weeks if not months before this event) will probably see Phobos before Ceres, and it's kind of strange that they'd probably end up fighting the two bosses together before they've fought Kril on his own.

Levels scale up pretty fast on Phobos though.

Vor and Kril supposed to be dead. Why are they alive? You know we the players are sent to assassinate them and i personally saw them blew up to pieces after I last hit them with ice damage. They are not robotic boss that can be remade right? 

Vor and Kril supposed to be dead. Why are they alive? You know we the players are sent to assassinate them and i personally saw them blew up to pieces after I last hit them with ice damage. They are not robotic boss that can be remade right? 

Grineer are all clones. Think about it.