Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

13 minutes ago, TheOfficialBountyHunter said:

Been more than 2 whole months since the last round.

When are we getting Round 12?

Is it so hard to produce a date :c

I have the same question. When it comes to PC I will at least have a rough estimate of how long it will take to come to console. Though I would say it comes today for PC simply because of the fact that DE said last Friday that it would come this week and the update delay shouldn't really have affected the release sooooo.

So DE where is round 12?

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

19 minutes ago, Rin-senpai said:

WHY NOT LYMPHARIS TITANIA Q.Q

nothing for me... i'm so disapointed

The creator said DE wanted the hair on the helmet to be removed, thats why it was rejected. Which is weird, since Octavia Diva and Saryn Velenosa both clearly have hair, yet in Titania's case its suddenly not allowed? DE's standards (or lack thereof) are baffling to say the least. But I feel your pain, this skin is beautiful. Next round hopefully it will be in. 

24 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

The creator said DE wanted the hair on the helmet to be removed, thats why it was rejected. Which is weird, since Octavia Diva and Saryn Velenosa both clearly have hair, yet in Titania's case its suddenly not allowed? DE's standards (or lack thereof) are baffling to say the least. But I feel your pain, this skin is beautiful. Next round hopefully it will be in. 

So... then... time to start a riot!

PS. Current ingame Tennogen, and DE's alternative helmet is ugly as hell :<

Edited by Rin-senpai

13 minutes ago, Salt_Chroma said:

Please DE.  I need those Chroma skins.  Why won't you let me give you my money?

They will. Just be patient. They usually release Tennogen a month or so after they reveal it.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

1 hour ago, Salt_Chroma said:

If it was going to be that long, why did they say "next week"?

I believe next week was in reference to when they were going to release the guidelines for round 13. I honestly hope I'm wrong but I don't think DE will take a month to release Round 12(hopefully). I originally thought "next week" was the rough date of round 12's release as well and If it was then the update problems delayed it.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

40 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I believe next week was in reference to when they were going to release the guidelines for round 13. I honestly hope I'm wrong but I don't think DE will take a month to release Round 12(hopefully). I originally thought "next week" was the rough date of round 12's release as well and If it was then the update problems delayed it.

Oh.  After re-reading the first post, I suddenly feel dumb.  I guess I was all hyped over nothing.

5 hours ago, Salt_Chroma said:

If it was going to be that long, why did they say "next week"?

Well, I completely missed the "next week" thing. They said that during the devstream?

EDIT: OH, NVM. You guys are talking about the first post in this thread. That's just talking about the feedback that will be sent out. That's all. That's just DE sending out feedback to a select few people. That's not talking about Round 12's release.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

On 4/22/2018 at 12:28 AM, EighthGear said:

Hehe I thought that may have been the case.

Baffling maybe, but only a little.
Could have been anything from we're getting too much hair here to something that they want to keep relatively unique to certain frames (Saryn, ember etc)
Could be that they don't want them straying too far from a  warframes feel or design brief (Obvious exceptions being skins that belong to existing factions).

Frost, Titania, Nidus with their crowns, Nova with energy jets. Completely open slather on horns though.
(quick observations for a thought I've had for a while)

8 hours ago, Salt_Chroma said:

Oh.  After re-reading the first post, I suddenly feel dumb.  I guess I was all hyped over nothing.

Trust me haha I felt dumb as well but I do believe/hope we will be getting it soon. I don't think it will take a month but this is the first time that I was genuinely 100% interested in a Tennogen round so I don't know the usual time between announcement and release.  DE says they try to release Tennogen as often as possible so we will get it when it's ready and if know DE i know they are hard workers. 

On 14/04/2018 at 3:30 AM, Foefaller said:

Maybe it's just me, but Polearm with a bit that looks like a microphone doesn't seem out of place with three different weapons made to look like the Soma, Tonfas made to look like a Boltor, about three different weapons and a warframe that meet the minimum artistic differences required to not be sued by EA for ripping off Dead Space, and Limbo.

(Also, I never saw the mic thing until you mentioned it. I saw it as a not-activated burner head. Of course, looking at the original model it is SUPER OBVIOUS that it was meant to be a mic, but then it wasn't, probably because DE said having something that was 100% obviously a mic was a no-go, had to change the skin so there was at least some room to trick people like me that don't check Tennogen entries religiously... you know, enforcing a Warframe aesthetic)

In any case, DE has bowed to public demand before any claim to proper Warframe/Tenno aesthetic looong before Diva, with Nova Visage more than 2 years ago, remember that? They even made a big deal at the time announcing it in the Devstream that it was ONLY because it was so popular that they were accepting it. You're crying over milk that not only has been split, it's fermented into gourmet cheese.

P.S. I did buy the Diva skin for Octavia, and probably would have the polearm as well if it worked on Zaws, even now knowing it's origins, so I'm probably a hopeless case by your reckoning.

P.P.S. That bunny-eared Nova skin is absolutely atrocious, though, and I'm with you that I would be quite suspect of DE's approval process if that gets in.

While I feel the same as you, I sorta understand it; It stems from a fear that there is a double standard, or at least, exceptions are being made for entries that meet some arbitrary standard of being liked by the devs (or, more likely, being extremely popular among people voting for tennogen: Diva had more than 3k favorites, while the arguably-truer-to-traditional-form Banshee Soronity skin that was released in a later batch had just a bit over 1k, and many other skins get in with just ~500) Mix in the fact that it isn't just bragging rights, but people earning real money if their creations are accepted and sold, and yeah, you're going to get a lot of salt when things that they believe don't fit the Tenno/Warframe aesthetic get accepted, while things they think are perfect for the game are left behind yet another round.

I have both diva skins and love them. the diva polearm makes sense to me because octavia is in the game, it fits with her thematically.

For example we have a shark fin for hydroid as well... if we didn't have hydroid then a shark fin would make little sense. Items like this are obviously made to fit one frames aesthetic and I think this is why they were allowed. 

On 4/20/2018 at 5:40 PM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I just looked the Nion syandana up and by the lord Chroma does it look nice. I'm still very happy with this TennoGen round though(may Chroma players cheer). The Nion syandana will come some day.

It seems like only specific people get in tennogen, like the guy who makes graxx stuff. I guess you have to be known to get in, or do some "favors" for DE

48 minutes ago, ViktorDonovan said:

It seems like only specific people get in tennogen, like the guy who makes graxx stuff. I guess you have to be known to get in, or do some "favors" for DE

I hope that isn't the case but I would like to believe that its just a coincidence but I still question why DE needs everything to be strictly Tenno style which in my opinion prevents some artists from actually getting there own super-creative not Tenno style work into the game which I definitely think is a shame. I love the Graxx set and Chroma Graxx is my favorite TennoGen skin to date but DE needs to highlight other artists. I am not adverse to having Tenno style stuff because it all looks amazing but maybe we could mix it up a little occasionally. People will make great stuff for Tennogen no matter what so why restrict it and it is possible that the Warframe's limitations may make it hard/harder to bring non Tenno style stuff into the game for some reason. PS sorry for the rant/very long opinion lol.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I hope that isn't the case but I would like to believe that its just a coincidence but I still question why DE needs everything to be strictly Tenno style which in my opinion prevents some artists from actually getting there own super-creative not Tenno style work into the game which I definitely think is a shame. I love the Graxx set and Chroma Graxx is my favorite TennoGen skin to date but DE needs to highlight other artists. I am not adverse to having Tenno style stuff because it all looks amazing but maybe we could mix it up a little occasionally. People will make great stuff for Tennogen no matter what so why restrict it and it is possible that the Warframe's limitations may make it hard/harder to bring non Tenno style stuff into the game for some reason. PS sorry for the rant/very long opinion lol.

IMO that's how it looks. Graxx IMO is garbage, it's the total opposite of tenno made, it's grineer made. The ONLY graxx I like is harrow. nION? now that's totally a tenno design. What pisses me off is it's the same people getting in every time. Let other people/new people get in as well. Everyone deserves a chance, and that nION cape is something i see a lot of people on the community talk about. I guess DE knows the sale of the repala will drop and a new cape will take it's place and maybe they don't want that?