Jump to content

TennoGen Round 12 - Accepted Items!


[DE]Taylor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well,I'm looking forward to get that Mag and Mesa skin. Lympharis polearm too.

Syandanas might grab Mithra one but I'm really sad that Yatus cape again didn't get picked and every tennogen round I hoped it will be there. Compared to the last round of tennogen,these syandanas can pass. Dunno what happened in that last round or how every single of that syandanas passed (not offending creators),they just seemed rushed and non of them fits what I personally like. Bought bunch of tennogen syandanas (and tennogen overall),I like supporting this idea and creativity.

Mah baby boi Nekros not getting any luving it seems :c

Not sure how to feel about NYX Aurelia skin,might gonna get it,but Athena one is the best for me. Wish there is more than 3 slots for fashion frame.

A bit sad how Titania and Loki didn't pass,both are nice looking ones and hopefully we will see them in the next round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On April 14, 2018 at 9:38 AM, -Temp0- said:

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. And I'm saying it as someone that never bought any of the mentioned skins or Graxx skins for example, but even so I can see that there's nothing wrong with them. Also just because you're a creator doesn't mean anything. Creators usually have each their own style and that's it while even in same exact category like Grineer/Corpus/Tenno/ect you can find very different things. 

Thank you!! You are one of the very few people in this thread who understands that Tennogen doesn't revolve around you and I'm not talking about those who questioned DEs guidelines for Tennogen but rather those who say this round is trash because they didn't get what they wanted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Thank you!! You are one of the very few people in this thread who understands that Tennogen doesn't revolve around you and I'm not talking about those who questioned DEs guidelines for Tennogen but rather those who say this round is trash because they didn't get what they wanted.

I don't think that's issue,at least not with everyone. Nekros Graxx didn't get accepted because of 'material hood'. That is not valid in my opinion. No LOGICAL reason why he shouldn't have one. It's not breaking any rule,just DE don't want Nekros to have a material hood. If ppl vote,gets hyped about certain items and looking forward to spend money on it,then yes,there should be explenation why their fav items are not accepted (it's not like tennogen is 1-2 tiimes per month). Other than that,I don't like how X frame gets multiple skins in one round while some didn't get any and they are lack of it. Nekros,Nidus,Titania,Wukong etc. While Exal and Saryn has bunch of them. Great looking ones,but let's be fair,not like ppl gonna buy every single of them. If they pick 3 Saryn ones like they did last time, most likely ppl gonna pick one between these 3. 

But there are indeed that ppl u mentioned as well.

Edited by Vengeance_A
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Vengeance_A said:

don't think that's issue,at least not with everyone. Nekros Graxx didn't get accepted because of 'material hood'. That is not valid in my opinion. No LOGICAL reason why he shouldn't have one. It's not breaking any rule,just DE don't want Nekros to have a material hood. If ppl vote,gets hyped about certain items and looking forward to spend money on it,then yes,there should be explenation why their fav items are not accepted (it's not like tennogen is 1-2 tiimes per month). Other than that,I don't like how X frame gets multiple skins in one round while some didn't get any and they are lack of it. Nekros,Nidus,Titania,Wukong etc. While Exal and Saryn has bunch of them. Great looking ones,but let's be fair,not like ppl gonna buy every single of them. If they pick 3 Saryn ones like they did last time, most likely ppl gonna pick one between these 3. 

But there are indeed that ppl u mentioned as well.

Yes I know that not everyone is like those that I mentioned prior and there are definitely valid complaints in this thread but I was just annoyed that some people were treating this like trash because they didn't get 1 thing they wanted which to me not only insults DE but by extension could be insulting(unintended or not) to the creators of this content. No matter whether I like a TennoGen round or not, I consider the creators extremely talented and hardworking people who only want to make Warframe even better than it is and succeed in doing so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Yes I know that not everyone is like those that I mentioned prior and there are definitely valid complaints in this thread but I was just annoyed that some people were treating this like trash because they didn't get 1 thing they wanted which to me not only insults DE but by extension could be insulting(unintended or not) to the creators of this content. No matter whether I like a TennoGen round or not, I consider the creators extremely talented and hardworking people who only want to make Warframe even better than it is and succeed in doing so.

Sadly that is how work with ppl goes. No matter how good some game is, making everyone happy is impossible and always gonna be ppl to complain. I'm against insulting, feedback can be always done on nice way without pulling out hard words. But again there are situations like with Nekros Graxx where: 1. players didn't get what they were hyped about 2. no $ for DE nor creators. And it COULD be a win/win situation for both :) Now, I'm not mad about it, it is what it is, more like a bit disappointed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Vengeance_A said:

But again there are situations like with Nekros Graxx where: 1. players didn't get what they were hyped about 2. no $ for DE nor creators. And it COULD be a win/win situation for both :) Now, I'm not mad about it, it is what it is, more like a bit disappointed.

Those reasons that you brought up are what I meant by "valid complaints" in my earlier post. I can understand the disappointment though my disappointment isn't with TennoGen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2018 at 7:00 AM, SilentMobius said:

Welp, time to put you on mute.

To say that this is complete and utter nonsense is really understating it, but forum rules being what they are I think it's best to just leave it at that.

Why does he need to be muted for stating facts from his perception of the situation at hand just curious?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Those reasons that you brought up are what I meant by "valid complaints" in my earlier post. I can understand the disappointment though my disappointment isn't with TennoGen. 

Yes but as I said, working with ppl is hard and they always gonna find a way or reason to complain :) I dobut that u or me can change their mind/attitude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, takeshiblue said:

Why does he need to be muted for stating facts from his perception of the situation at hand just curious?

They're making assertions about the DE/Warframe design language and then criticizing DE for failing to match their wholly incorrect asserted values. 

Which, even a design novice like myself, can see is utter nonsense. I mean we've all seen the Mag Gauss helmet right? That has existed since update 9 fer chrissakes, that prominently features literal headphones on a helmet?

And that's ignoring The entirety of Octavia, with her "old timey" speakers and majorette hat, or the entire Banshee Soprana skin with it's vinyl record shoulder piece. To suggest that the appearance of a microphone motif to a weapon somehow breaks existing design language and thus justifies the "whaa whaa, I don't understand why my preference wasn't chosen"...

...It's willful ignorance way beyond what I'm prepared to allocate bandwidth to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Salt_Chroma said:

Are we still getting TennoGen this week?

A fellow Chroma that is as hyped as I am for the new skins? Sadly I am on console and get it later than PC :(  Let us hope you get it this week because then console will get it soon after though I don't know how long exactly.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ViktorDonovan said:

shame no nion sybdana. I was having my whole alliance vote for it cause they loved it as well. Sad days. 

I just looked the Nion syandana up and by the lord Chroma does it look nice. I'm still very happy with this TennoGen round though(may Chroma players cheer). The Nion syandana will come some day.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I just looked the Nion syandana up and by the lord Chroma does it look nice. I'm still very happy with this TennoGen round though(may Chroma players cheer). The Nion syandana will come some day.

I've lost my hopes. First time I saw it was like.....200+ days ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again? So many changes, so many days of waiting... DE literaly destroyed the original BOTL skin for rhino and are slowly turning it into another generic skin that will be forgotten or disliked by those who loved the original.
Many people liked it. Voted for it. But it seems like it still means nothing, and this skin's release would be stalled until the day it would simpy dissapear from workshop, just like ION Limbo did. Thanks, DE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...