Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

28 minutes ago, takeshiblue said:

@[DE]Taylor or @[DE]RebeccaAny update on when we will be getting these items?

Yes I'd would also like to know so I can get a rough estimation of the console release. Since the whole Onslaught/Khora is just about finished we can move on to the best Tennogen round for Chroma players ever(I am so ready for it but I am also patient). PS Cheers to DE for bringing everyone through to the other side and making this fantastic game, I can never show enough gratitude for what you stand for and what you do for us :thumbup:. Thank you for your dedication!! I feel like we all need to give DE a major pat on the back for never getting discouraged despite the amount of people who uneccessarily rip on them.  /endofrant

17 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Yes I'd would also like to know so I can get a rough estimation of the console release. Since the whole Onslaught/Khora is just about finished we can move on to the best Tennogen round for Chroma players ever(I am so ready for it but I am also patient). PS Cheers to DE for bringing everyone through to the other side and making this fantastic game, I can never show enough gratitude for what you stand for and what you do for us :thumbup:. Thank you for your dedication!! I feel like we all need to give DE a major pat on the back for never getting discouraged despite the amount of people who uneccessarily rip on them.  /endofrant

It's far from finished sadly. Every day hotfixes and it's still very buggy :c

20 minutes ago, Vengeance_A said:

It's far from finished sadly. Every day hotfixes and it's still very buggy :c

I got a more detailed explanation from some PC players about the problems with Onslaught and how long it'll take to fix(they said 2 weeks or more before it's ready for console) and so I'm hoping that we can Tennogen round 12 first(on console). I'm starting to think Tennogen would be ready before Onslaught.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

21 hours ago, VzDatBosszV said:

When does it come out?

Some very nice PC player who watched the prime time last night said that DE is planning on bringing Onslaught and Plague star to console on May 4th and us console scum(jokes) will most likely be getting round 12 sometime between now and May 4th if all goes according to plan and I believe PC players get it earlier than console players so pretty soon for you guys but don't take what I say at fact, it is just a prediction.

5 hours ago, TheOfficialBountyHunter said:

No word about Tennogen on yesterday’s DevStream LOL

3 hours ago, Vengeance_A said:

Rip.

DE did say they want to get Onslaught and Plague star to console on May 4th if all goes according to plan and so I would say round 12 would be released(at least for console) on that day or sometime between now and that day. I may be wrong but doesn't PC get Tennogen rounds before console?? I think you will get it earlier than us.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

DE did say they want to get Onslaught and Plague star to console on May 4th if all goes according to plan and so I would say round 12 would be released(at least for console) on that day or sometime between now and that day. I may be wrong but doesn't PC get Tennogen rounds before console?? I think you will get it earlier than us.

There was update actually with another hotfix and Khora changes, but no Tennogen. And yeh, PC gets before console, but seems like we both gonna wait an eternity.

Edited by Vengeance_A

2 minutes ago, Vengeance_A said:

There was update actually with another hotfix and Khora changes, but no Tennogen. And yeh, PC gets before console, but seems like we both gonna wait an eternity.

I know right!! It really does seem we'll have to wait forever but the only option is to buckle down and wait unfortunately. So wait I will. It'll be so worth it when it arrives at our doorsteps!! 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

I know right!! It really does seem we'll have to wait forever but the only option is to buckle down and wait unfortunately. So wait I will. It'll be so worth it when it arrives at our doorsteps!! 

I was sad, so I bought older stuff LOL. But still want that Mesa so badly. Should start hiding money from myself.