Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

We really need a fix for the teleporting eidolons during hunts - really takes away time having to move halfway across the map and a bigger insult having it respawn with full shields

9 minutes ago, Sumsyo said:

p l e a s e

Do y'all think spamming this in every hot fix thread will make it happen faster?

@[DE]Steve After the devstream, I went to do a plague star bounty... and I noticed the ram usage has gone up by 100mb which is now about 1180-1220mb. My usual solo PoE was 1000-1120mb. Why is there a spike in ram usage in PoE? You guys stealth added a lot of textures etc in there?

Wait... don't tell me it's because of that new moon truck??? Nooo.. I want performance over that slow moving truck. 

Just now, kyori said:

@[DE]Steve After the devstream, I went to do a plague star bounty... and I noticed the ram usage has gone up by 100mb which is now about 1180-1220mb. My usual solo PoE was 1000-1120mb. Why is there a spike in ram usage in PoE? You guys stealth added a lot of textures etc in there?

Wait... don't tell me it's because of that new moon truck??? Nooo.. I want performance over that slow moving truck. 

U can change some settings and enjoyed in the game like I was.

But ofc if u want to running your game in full details then u don't need to complaining about that.

Nice!, I especially like the Helios fix since I'm using it more atm to scan enemies for codex. As for the other updates I hope to see is :

1) Kuva survival scaling or something to make it more worthwhile, cause siphons/flood just beats it flat out 
2) Hoping those UI changes that Steve talked about come faster :D
3) any news about raids? :D

Spoiler

Bugs related to Eidolon capture:

1. Eidolons teleport away even if filled lures are attached. (Could this be due to Eidolon getting stuck and trying to unstuck by teleporting? Suggestion: Teleport to next known good waypoint within 40 meters and not on the other side of the map). This bug is extremely common and happens often.
2. Abilities bug out, cannot switch to operator or use any skills untill you jump to water or die.
3. Cannot switch to primary untill you die.
4. When Eidolon dies/gets captured the sinking Eidolon pulls lures, pets & players underground. Suggestion: Remove all collision hitboxes from eidolon as soon as the headshot phase ends.
5. Vomvalyst healing eidolon from underneath the terrain. Makes the Eidolon unkillable unless you bring amp that can penetrate textures.
6. During host migration all lures & wormalysts disappear. They don't seem to respawn.

7. Arwching launchers give "Invalid Launch point" error many times in a row. Suggestion:  Spawn Archwing at the feet of the person, not where you are aiming at.

8. During healing phase eidolon just disappears. 5 filled lures at it's feet. Capture is not possible. (Happened during Grantulyst part near waterline on ~1st of April 2018)

10 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Kuva Endless is still a waste of time past 20 minutes.

411115403822104587.png?v=1

i find this funny. you know how much cryotic you get from excavators? 100. its 100 no matter how long or how many of them you done. is kuva amount gained boosted by resource amount booster? if yes than this is fine. this is an IN ADDITION to doing siphon and floods and bounties

1 minute ago, AkulahWombo said:

Nice!, I especially like the Helios fix since I'm using it more atm to scan enemies for codex. As for the other updates I hope to see is :

1) Kuva survival scaling or something to make it more worthwhile, cause siphons/flood just beats it flat out 
2) Hoping those UI changes that Steve talked about come faster :D
3) any news about raids? :D

Reveal hidden contents

Nah, u can expect more DEVSTREAMS and less things which players want from them.

• Fixed missing Shoulder Armor in the TennoGen Banshee Sonority Skin.
    • We’re working on a script to give the respective Shoulder Armor to those who purchased the TennoGen Skin. We will update you here when it is running/complete. Script has been run and has completed! Please relog if you purchased the Banshee Sonority Skin pre-Hotfix.

Can't help but notice there still isn't a fix for ultimate weapon abilities not affecting corpus nullifier capture targets.

Just making sure that this issue is known as it's been in the game since the zephyr prime patch.

I am uncertain as to if this was a nerf that wasn't listed or if it is a problem.

5 minutes ago, Bulllets said:

From what I've read these still exist for Eidolon capture:

1. Eidolons teleport away even if filled lures are attached. (Could this be due to Eidolon getting stuck and trying to unstuck by teleporting? Suggestion: Teleport to next known good waypoint within 40 meters and not on the other side of the map). This bug is extremely common and happens often.
2. Abilities bug out, cannot switch to operator or use any skills untill you jump to water or die.
3. Cannot switch to primary untill you die.
4. During healing phase eidolon just disappears. 5 filled lures at it's feet. Capture is not possible. (Happened during Grantulyst part near waterline on ~1st of April 2018)
5. When Eidolon dies/gets captured the sinking Eidolon pulls lures, pets & players underground. Suggestion: Remove all collision hitboxes from eidolon as soon as the headshot phase ends.
6. Vomvalyst healing eidolon from underneath the terrain. Makes the Eidolon unkillable unless you bring amp that can penetrate textures.
7. During host migration all lures & wormalysts disappear. They don't seem to respawn.

8. Arwching launchers give "Invalid Launch point" error many times in a row. Suggestion:  Spawn Archwing at the feet of the person, not where you are aiming at.

I know how you feel, but I think that DEVS these bugs are not the current priority.
They have higher priorities for skins, augments, kuva guardians etc ...!

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Smeeta’s Charm cooldown being removed if you were to Revive or be Revived.

Fun [DE]tected.

1 minute ago, SherpaRage said:

Warframe Rivens when? ;)

Nice bait.

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:
  • Fix the Reload Bug where the weapon disappears

Weapon disappears if you use resistance arcane and successfuly block some damage type. Warframe uses melee to block that damage and doesn't take previous weapon back so you have to re-equip it to reload it. But I'm too lazy to report it.

19 minutes ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

We really need a fix for the teleporting eidolons during hunts - really takes away time having to move halfway across the map and a bigger insult having it respawn with full shields

I encountered this on the Teralyst and Hydrolyst. Usually triggers when they get stuck and end up touching the magnetic proc zone. Only good news is that their Synovia state is retained.
Problem therefore is: Eidolon Biped (Teralyst archetype) cannot go backwards or sideways, and gets stuck at water, forcing it to submerge/resuface.
Solution: Give it a radius where it has to be on a more even surface (so it doesn't try clipping halfway through / -angled slopes), a radius that prevents it from approaching water when it's night time, and reversed walking animation to go in reverse.

Archived