Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Winterbraid said:

I think this problem isn't unique only to Kuva Guardians. A lot of enemies are able to finish their attacks even after you physically interrupt their animation with a knockdown or other form of CC of your own. Grineer Scorpions, Infested Ancients, and seemingly every unit with a radial knockdown attack come to mind.

Yeah but it was fine for the most part before they updated/streamlined them, now the knockdowns and staggering are REAL, put into that perspective though I wonder if it'd be possible to fix then since all that other stuff is indeed still in the game... still it adds to the frustration of just wanting to disarm them and throwing more knockdowns into the mix (I very rarely got knocked down prior to the survival update, now its pretty much every guardian encounter...)

3 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

We really need a fix for the teleporting eidolons during hunts - really takes away time having to move halfway across the map and a bigger insult having it respawn with full shields

thats an intended feature and it's to make sure everyone doesn't just run away from it when it surges. go into operator mode and use void mode. you wont take damage and the eidolons wont teleport away.

if you play like a wimp the eidolons will too :)

3 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

We really need a fix for the teleporting eidolons during hunts - really takes away time having to move halfway across the map and a bigger insult having it respawn with full shields

there is a fix... you use a lure and it can't run

2 hours ago, MCLapisGaming said:

thats an intended feature and it's to make sure everyone doesn't just run away from it when it surges. go into operator mode and use void mode. you wont take damage and the eidolons wont teleport away.

if you play like a wimp the eidolons will too :)

2 hours ago, Naugus said:

there is a fix... you use a lure and it can't run

this is probably in reference to eidolons tethered by lures randomly deciding to teleport, which /does/ still happen.

with each new update my game freezes more and more each time i play, keep it up

also really appreciate how in exterminate either the exterminate marker will completely skip over an enemy that was at the start of the map only to go back to it 10 minutes in or an enemy just decides to spawn at the very beginning when about 70% of the mission is done

also like how the gun on the larger grineer ship is still doing unreasonably high damage, my frineds and i do appreciate that it's almost impossible to take down and can also kill all of us within 5 seconds of it targeting us

• ack & brunt/sigma & octantis with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to. (it's been here for a very long time).

qoCn41J.png

IU0et7i.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba.

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

• dex furis's left pistol clip doesn't drop when reloading.

hSw8tLK.jpg

7 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Kuva Survival:

- When are we getting scaling?

- Guards sometime spawn way off from the tower (needs fix)

New Game Mode:

- Can we get the new game mode at least in 8 player? or the old trials back ;)

- What are the rewards except for those awful peculiar mods you showed? Or is that it ? and its DOA..

PoE:

- Eidolons still randomly teleport away!

New Augments:

Every Augment except for Ivaras should not be an Augment but an actual way the ability works from the get go (Nezha's ring especially)

Performance:

Any fix for the 45 fps drop a lot of ppl are experiencing?

The eidolons teleporting away is not random. It teleports if it cannot find its path finding. This happens if you get him ontop of a steep rock or in the water. If you destroy parts that are facing obsticles you can make the eidolon get away from obsticles that would make it despawn. Just thought I might comment on this to clearify that its not random.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed missing Shoulder Armor in the TennoGen Banshee Sonority Skin.

So, how about that Oberon Prime non-prime shoulder armor no one has bothered to fix for nearly a year?  We getting close on that, or just rubbing in how little you care about Oberon players?  It is supposed to be used with some premium skins, so sure would be nice if that worked like it's supposed to.

4 hours ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

also like how the gun on the larger grineer ship is still doing unreasonably high damage, my frineds and i do appreciate that it's almost impossible to take down and can also kill all of us within 5 seconds of it targeting us

That thing is super obnoxious, but if you didn't know, you need to target and shoot the gun itself.  The ship is pointlessly armored, but you can quickly knock out the gun while it's active.

10 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

And to clarify, this is with charged lures attached when breaking synovias

I would also like to add that this happens sometimes when not breaking synovias. I've had it just teleport with a lure clearly attached in the middle of us taking down its shields.

Ever since this hotfix, my warframe launcher just continually updates, if does the usual checking for updates and then the update starts. It's only 4 MB and once it finishes my launcher disappears and repeats this process. It's happened over 12 times in a row now and I've restarted my PC.

Archived