Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Xenophil:

Weapon disappears if you use resistance arcane and successfuly block some damage type. Warframe uses melee to block that damage and doesn't take previous weapon back so you have to re-equip it to reload it. But I'm too lazy to report it.

Actually that makes it even worse...The cause is known but being ignored :clap:

Literally shat myself, went into navigation in my orbiter with my frame when all of a sudden the Eidolon scream'd (sound it makes) from the top of its lungs (if it has any). Anyone else had this near heart attack?

13 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

We really need a fix for the teleporting eidolons during hunts - really takes away time having to move halfway across the map and a bigger insult having it respawn with full shields

And to clarify, this is with charged lures attached during the course of the fight

this is still happening. Please fix. Its really off-putting to have when you're down to 3 minutes before daytime and Hydrolyst decides to teleport out and have full shields again with 2 limbs left 

I wonder what DE are thinking now replacing raids with stupid eidolons, that not only induce epilepsy attacks (my epileptic friend cant even play tridolons as he has 1 triggered attack already, and thats discriminating people with certain diseases/ bodily malfunctions in a nutshell) but also brings huge variety of bugs.

With each patch something else breaks ( oh wait wasnt this the reason Raids got removed?:clem:), but i guess the biggest and most advertised update in warframe was loosing interest so now they force us to plains if we want to get our hands on arcanes and not pay a small fortune for one

I get a mostly harmless UI bug during combat. when proccing status on enemies...odd things happen sometime....not really sure why, but enemies have ;) procs or the symbol for player 1 (1) or jus really random things. not really a big deal, but I felt like I should at least bring it up.

The next Round of Tennogen was reveal on Devstream #109.  If it's not too much trouble there are still 2 items, then I would like added to the next Round of Tennogen.

Here are 2 items that am looking forward to seeing in Tennogen

Tsujinasa - Blade of the Lotus Syandana,  Amarius Gara skin and Alt Helmet

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318668916&searchtext=

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1321957151&searchtext

16 часов назад, GnarlsDarkley сказал:
  • Remove Infested from Non-Plaguestar Bounties and Free Roam

Isn't it suposed to be like that? After all there's AN INFESTED METEOR ON THE PLANES.

3 hours ago, Primus said:

Literally shat myself, went into navigation in my orbiter with my frame when all of a sudden the Eidolon scream'd (sound it makes) from the top of its lungs (if it has any). Anyone else had this near heart attack?

The only time this has ever happened to me was when I had ClockofEidolon.com running in the background and night happens to come around with me completely forgetting it was open in a tab

yay they fixed the pets, now we need way more mods for them. i been told pets are getting rework. i hope for many new mods for them. also a AI settings that is random with each pet. also stance type mods for pets. 

also change movement like we can with our specters. to follow, or stay put. will be nice to have this for pets. but of crouse have them fallow if we go to far. 

follow, normal

sit, stays in 5m radis of area you told it to sit. 

stay close, your pet don't wonder off 

mods 

shyness 

your pet hides when sheilds are taken down. 

hard froce. 

your pet will attack the strongest first

cord contorl 

your pet will attack weakness foes first. 

thats also why many use sentails instead of pets. their AI gets them killed. a rework to pets and mods to make them more useful aid in combat then use nice show off and their for few that loves them for not usefulness but bond. 

some more mods ideas 

backpack, pretty much ammo drum but on your pets. 

watchful eye

your pet looks around and marks useful items as such mods, ammo your lower then 45%, endo and ect

wire cutter

your pet has 15% chance to cut off ememy systems when tigger. 

your pet also has chance to cut off systems so foes can't tigger security, 5% 

when max out ends up to 65% triggered cut off, 

cut off before tiggered ends up to 45%

random AI traits to pets these can be turn off in mod menu. looking like arcane. but each pet can't have it changed or use another. 

shyness: your pet hides when sheilds are taken down

brave : your pet will attack with no fear, ending up in faster attack speed

protecter: your pet while sheild you when your sheilds are down. for warframes that are mainly health bond like valkyer and such. 

rage: your pet will attack any foe that attacks it with extra damage.

19 hours ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Kuva Survival:

- When are we getting scaling?

- Guards sometime spawn way off from the tower (needs fix)

New Game Mode:

- Can we get the new game mode at least in 8 player? or the old trials back ;)

- What are the rewards except for those awful peculiar mods you showed? Or is that it ? and its DOA..

PoE:

- Eidolons still randomly teleport away!

New Augments:

Every Augment except for Ivaras should not be an Augment but an actual way the ability works from the get go (Nezha's ring especially)

Performance:

Any fix for the 45 fps drop a lot of ppl are experiencing?

I agree with everything here, I just wanted to say that they now want a NEW mode to replace the raids instead of the arcade one because its something totally different.

18 hours ago, Winterbraid said:

The effect of the update is that you can no longer reset your Smeeta Kavat's buff delay by suiciding and self-reviving, which essentially granted you multiple chances to gain the double reward buff in a short period of time. This is a nerf that specifically targets Kuva Siphon and Flood farms, was probably inspired by a Youtube video published shortly after the release of the new Kuva Survival, and is likely intended to make Kuva Survival rewards appear less lackluster in comparison.

It is a "fix" in the same sense that reducing Chroma's damage output by the factor of 6 and preventing Kavats from buffing amp damage were "fixes." Doesn't change the fact it has a purely negative effect on the player - if you disagree, maybe you should actually test how the ability works now and compare it to how it worked before?

ok, you're right about that - i misinterpreted the "cooldown" for the a running charm... still, this was clearly a not intended bug and therefore it's still a fix, not a nerf.

Il y a 21 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed some cases of being unable to play Warframe if you customized your controller bindings within the past week due to broken bindings.

There are still some severe issues with controllers, especially broken menus (mission map and option menu still unavailable). And many players weren't customizing their bindings when everything went wild, many players are just using plug and play Xbox controllers.

In fact everything worked fine prior to last week update...

So we got endless kuva a few patches ago.... can we get endless void traces.... and I don't mean endless void rift. I feel endless void missions should drop like 10 void traces per 5 mins/waves, in addition to their other rewards, though I see no reason for this to scale. Just so the void gets some love since it's been pretty neglected lately.

There's a problem with Maroo's ayatan treasure hunt. When it takes place in the void, if you are in the "prep room" where you fight all the enemies before pressing the "go" button in the next room, and if you jump into the stream of air that makes you hover, and if pop out of your warframe into your operator, your frame drops down into the bottomless pit, which forces you to respawn; but the problem with that is you respawn in a really weird spot outside the door to the "prep room" which closes when you enter it (so it is already closed and doesn't open back up once it is) forcing me to have to restart the mission.

Archived