Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

Need a fix for the constant problems with updating the servers after a mission and then not being able to do anything in the game without restarting the game/

It is like there was a DDOS going on which caused all kinds of problems tor several weekends. It may destroy the play ability of this game.

il y a 17 minutes, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

How is possible that u guys ignore this issue longer than a month?

Why!?

Give us explanation!

It is much more than a month .. It's an issue since the start of Shrine of Eidolon updates .. I dont think they are thinking about fixing that sadly

And .. Kuva scaling when ? Not a mention of it during devstream

15 minutes ago, Winterbraid said:

Nice, another Kavat nerf.

" Fixed Smeeta’s Charm cooldown being removed if you were to Revive or be Revived. "

it's a FIX, and a positive one at that - maybe google what a nerf is before calling one out?

15 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Also if whole community asking from you DEVS to scale Kuva Survival, why is that so hard to do?
U need a month or two to do one thing, which u can scaled in few minutes and satisfied all players.

They haven't yet because they know if they do it with Kuva Survival they will have to do scaling rewards with the rest of the game modes which is something people have been asking to have for a long time. I feel that they are working on it but there are other modes/factors they have to juggle if they go this route. I do agree they should start with Kuva Survival and then started adding scaling rewards for other modes but the trick is how much to scale and such for different modes.

And yea Rakta Ballistica need a fix, I saw that when I use Rakta during any mission after several shoots with Rakta the game make conflict with my melee and I starting to shooting with melee not with Rakta, that's happening mostly when I spend all bullets in mag and cannot reload Rakta cuz my melee is stick on my hand.

il y a 13 minutes, EinheriarJudith a dit :

i find this funny. you know how much cryotic you get from excavators? 100. its 100 no matter how long or how many of them you done. is kuva amount gained boosted by resource amount booster? if yes than this is fine. this is an IN ADDITION to doing siphon and floods and bounties

Problem is Cryotic should also scale .. Things are like paper when Infested at Hieracon goes over level 100  ... 

They should scale "static" rewards in all endless .. What is the point of going for more than 20 on Kuva survival.. or past let say 8-12 excavators in Hieracon.. There is no point and that should change

1 minute ago, SherpaRage said:

They haven't yet because they know if they do it with Kuva Survival they will have to do scaling rewards with the rest of the game modes which is something people have been asking to have for a long time. I feel that they are working on it but there are other modes/factors they have to juggle if they go this route. I do agree they should start with Kuva Survival and then started adding scaling rewards for other modes but the trick is how much to scale and such for different modes.

Rewards are unimportant on Kuva survival bud, all players going in survival to farm kuva not rewards.

That is the point.

If they want to scale reward that they can do later after they scale kuva.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Pets losing loyalty when transitioning from Plains to Cetus because they are presumed 'dead' during the transition.

FINALLY!!!!

I can do Konzu bounties once more.

32 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Every Augment except for Ivaras should not be an Augment but an actual way the ability works from the get go (Nezha's ring especially)

Exactly. (Do not get salty because i am a nezha main WIP) I find the augment a bit of a waste. 

9 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Rewards are unimportant on Kuva survival bud, all players going in survival to farm kuva not rewards.

That is the point.

If they want to scale reward that they can do later after they scale kuva.

I... what? That's exactly what I said. They should scale kuva 1st but if they scale kuva that will open the doors to "well now you have to scale rewards in other things because you made kuva scale." It's a slippery slope to making all rewards scaling and it's gonna take time for them to address/implement (if they even choose to at all). 

39 minutes ago, Flashwire said:

I would like to play, but my launcher keeps saying "update failed".

you may need to go to the launcher settings and change something i forget its name but its online. it may make the updates/hotfixes take longer to install, but at least they will install

2 minutes ago, lucasmolla said:

KUVA SCALE! It´s just that hard make an better reward system or put a little of kuva on each tower?!

giphy.gif

It'll probably come in 22.18, I doubt they would change it in a simple hotfix, thankfully 22.18 should come Wednesday

2 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Kuva survival can be awarded for each 5 min by +200 Kuva based on enemies lvl.

Is not hard for now

+50 maybe, going from 200 all the way to 400 in a mere 5 minutes aint gonna happen. The idea of scaling was so that good enough players could get better rewards than kuva flood by doing enough siphons, almost anyone and their deceased great grandmother can survive 5 minutes, we shouldn't be rewarding anywhere near that high after a mere 5 minutes when 3 to 4 capsules spawn in that time. Make it cap at 450-500 and increase it by 50 and I'll agree, otherwise they make the mode too noob friendly. We want to scaling to reward skill, not the mere ability to complete the star chart.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Removed unnecessary ragdoll from all the Eidolon variants, as it was only causing issues when attempting to kill it with knockdown weapons as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8boimy/dont_let_ivara_deal_killing_blow_to_eidalon_with/
  • Optimized Helios' Investigator Precept: it should now find targets more than 10x faster and no longer causes periodic spikes in frame-time as high as 7ms. 
  • Improved performance of a few “laser beam” effects (including security cameras, Mirage's Blinding Disco Ball of Pain beams, trip lasers, etc). 
  • Kuva Guardians will now play their disarming animation properly, instead of having their Twin Rogga’s magically pop into their hands.

Fixes:

• Fixed missing Shoulder Armor in the TennoGen Banshee Sonority Skin.
    • We’re working on a script to give the respective Shoulder Armor to those who purchased the TennoGen Skin. We will update you here when it is running/complete. Script has been run and has completed! Please relog if you purchased the Banshee Sonority Skin pre-Hotfix.
  • Fixed some cases of being unable to play Warframe if you customized your controller bindings within the past week due to broken bindings.
  • More fixes toward cases of selected Bounty disappearing or failing when transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
  • Fixed remaining players after a Host migration while in the tunnel to Cetus not having the proper Bounty and will result in a crash if they complete their objective.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Concentrated Arrow Augment arrows not exploding if you have negative Range Mods and activate the Ability enough.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Concentrated Arrow Augment arrows unintentionally triggering on allies.
  • Fixed potentially running past Teshin’s transmission trigger in The War Within quest due to layout changes.
  • Fixed Nezha getting stuck in ‘Power In Use’ if downed while throwing Blazing Chakram.
  • Fixed Smeeta’s Charm cooldown being removed if you were to Revive or be Revived.
  • Fixed Pets losing loyalty when transitioning from Plains to Cetus because they are presumed 'dead' during the transition.
  • Fixed names for controller button bindings in the Placement tab for decoration placement being inconsistent with the name of the buttons actually used.
  • Fixed missing controller button icons in Decoration mode.
  • Fixed flickering glass tube in Kuva Fortress trophy room tile. 

Conclave Fixes:
Fixed a crash in Conclave if you loaded into a game with an empty weapon loadout.

Thanks for the update!

But wanna know about there its any information about when we will receive Khora? Excalibur Umbra? New zaws? New big Katana? Next Warframe prime? 
Also wanted to ask if can be viable increasing the Riven mod capacity to above the 90 limit max that its right now?  Would be awesome!
Could the kuva fortress mission scale kuva as the level of the enemy increases? Would be great!

3 minutes ago, SherpaRage said:

I... what? That's exactly what I said. They should scale kuva 1st but if they scale kuva that will open the doors to "well now you have to scale rewards in other things because you made kuva scale." It's a slippery slope to making all rewards scaling and it's gonna take time for them to address/implement (if they even choose to at all). 

They can added on default 200 kuva just 50 kuva more by each new 5 min higher time u stay more kuva u can earn but also u will fight against more powerfull enemies.

Then they can see how situations going.

Archived