Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give sortie rewards the void fissure treatment

(XBOX)Sipau Fade

I just got 4000 Endo on today's sortie. I don't think I'm in the minority when i say I'd really just like more rivens and the occasional legendary core or something.

What if we had a choice of rewards depending on whatever factor? There's just something a little disheartening when you put whatever amount if time into these 3 missions to have some reward just show up in your inventory. 

Maybe make it a big deal when the reward screen comes up. I think the void fissure reward screen nails it! There's that slow down, the count down them the mad scramble to look at all the possible rewards. I think the sortie could use something like that. It sure would be cool to have to make a hard choice over a core, melee riven and a rifle riven. It could make the daily rirltual that7ch better. 

Not sure I understand the suggestion... Do you want the reward you get to be displayed while you're still in the mission? Or do you want to pick from reward drop table yourself? If that's the latter, how is that related to void fissures?

First rolls between tiers (common to rare) then rolls for two items from that pool.
So if you rolled common you get to choose between two randomly selected common items like a riven or sculpture for example.

Giving you potential alternative option from the same tier if you don't need or got abundance of one.

Alternatively you could choose  to convert it into tokens that you can redeem later for specific rewards (common 1, uncommon 2, rare 3 tokens) but you cannot buy 1 specific uncommon reward for 1 token - like 10+ tokens (depends how rare it is) for rare reward at npc.

Edited by Ketec

I will say at least with the pineapple I can sell it for plat... with endo it serves literally no use for me, like none at all.  I have so much endo coming out of my ears I will never use.  Having an endo synch would actually fix this problem too.

If I could spend my endo on something, even if it was a terrible transfer rate to something like kuva it would at least be worth it (for now, until kuva becomes obsolete) and not feel like I was getting the finger for bothering to do the sorties.

One of the things DE really does well in MOST OF the game is make if feel like you aren't gambling because you're always working towards "something", but with endo, this isn't true once you max out your entire collection of mods, which really isn't that hard to achieve in less than a year of play.  When you get Endo as a sortie reward it means one of the rewards is potentially "absolutely useless" and that means you're gambling by doing a sortie.

Even with Kuva you're not "exactly" gambling when you reroll because you can keep your current status quo or choose a better one if you get it, and each bad roll gets you closer to one better roll... so you're at least progressing.  With endo though, there is a finite and pretty easily attainable END to it's useage.   

Actually you know what might be a good use of endo?  If you could transfer it to stars and statues... then we could at least sell it for plat, though I'm sure that kind of change would disrupt the market for several months.  

Either way, give us an endo synch or a reward choice please.