Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's aura animation *Suggestion*

(XBOX)WoEyeOgre

Wouldn't it be cool (yes this is how I'm going to start this) if warframe's had another way of customization? Say like changing the effects of channeling your weapon or as a toggle function. I've started thinking about it since a while back after being affected with Harrow's team ability and was thinking of all the odd effects layered on top of my warframe. I would love to have an aura around my frame that demanded respect than a shoulder dangle to show off for my efforts. I'm hoping and praying that Onslought is going to bring this to the table for us fashion frame players that have achieved a peak and have nothing more than to glorify our efforts with glowing particle affect or wispy smoke coursing around our frame. 

here's to hoping~!

Edited by (XB1)WoEyeOgre

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2018-05-19 at 11:02 AM, (XB1)Razor387 said:

problem is that auras like that are ability effect and one way of knowing your buffed someone, or you got the buff 😕

Perhaps it could be a passive thing that would smolder or emanate when weapons are holstered and/or fade in the presence of enemies. (This would be an amazing addition to warframe making you feel like you have a "spidey sense") warframe and void senses working in harmony in order to passively alert you of threats.

On 2018-06-18 at 4:43 AM, (XB1)WoEyeOgre said:

Perhaps it could be a passive thing that would smolder or emanate when weapons are holstered and/or fade in the presence of enemies. (This would be an amazing addition to warframe making you feel like you have a "spidey sense") warframe and void senses working in harmony in order to passively alert you of threats.

then again, it would pretty much only be active outside of missions, because lets be honest, when do you not have enemys near you?