Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Sentinel Weapon

(XBOX)Trocket99 50

Question

19 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Kyoresh said:

In my Opinion its Artax. Simply because the guaranteed Cold Proc meand 60% Bonus Damage on all my Condition Overload Weapons :D

And constantly procs Growing Power :smile:

Edited by Neith7

I should mention the reason Deconstructor is so effective is that it's making use of melee stealth multipliers. Least last I tested it.

It's technically a bug.

I use a Blast Status build Sweeper with a Rank1 Striker mod. It forces Carrier to only attack enemies within melee range using AoE CC and otherwise not attack anything which minimizes it's risk of being attacked and prioritize close enemies only. Status is generally the best you can hope for in a Sentinel weapon.

2 hours ago, TheStag said:

The Prime Laser Rifle isn't bad with a crit/status hybrid build. I use it to pick off weaker enemies at medium range, and for the heavier enemies strip armor with corrosive.

Is it truly worth putting Forma and a catalyst into it?

Edited by (XB1)Trocket99 50

3 hours ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

Deconstructor Prime is lethal even to sortie enemies.  I just traded for a Deconstructor Riven too.  Unfortunately, only Helios can use it.  Sweeper Prime is the only other weapon of note.  

Is it worth getting a carrier prime just for the weapon?

Carrier/carrier prime is worth it because it has high health and holds ammo for you. Also it converts ammo to your weapon type. Only other useful sentinel is Helios for the scanning.

Artax is the most useful weapon especially with vile acceleration and some mods. You can forma it for 2-3 damage types and you will notice enemies that are frozen+going bananas with radiation all around you. Great for condition overload melee.

27 minutes ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

Vulklok is hands down the best one. Modded for corrosive it takes out level 100 curropted in one shot. Modded for gas/electric it will do the same to infested.

Artax would be the second best for condition overload users

Seriously? That sounds far fetched...  What build do you have on it? 

Edited by (XB1)Trocket99 50

Sweeper Prime and Prisma Burst Laser are both pretty nifty ranged Status spewers
and can - especially with a good Riven - deal a not-insignificant bit of damage, to boot.

BTW, try those on a Sentinel that actually has some range (woo Diriga),
CC-ing / outright killing enemies up to 70 meters away without having to do a thing,
it's like you've got some high-Range World On Fire action with you at all times :D