Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed 2018

akoska

• 3 weeks later...

I have managed to get Warframe running again. Here's what I found worked for me.
I tried turning off all the firewall and anti-malware settings and there is no proxy so that was fine. But nothing changed. I changed the language to french and it didn't make any difference.
I changed the language to Italian and it started more updates. It asked me to confirm if Direct X should be allowed to make changes to settings on my computer so I accepted that. It carried on. I set the language back to English and it went right through the entire update process, downloaded content and went to my login screen.

I can't be sure, but I suspect something removed the permissions for direct x, an update or something, and I was just never getting the option to give it permissions.

Good luck

TL;DR Flip around languages till a grey panel with no art, asks you to click a rectangle in your bottom right of the launcher

Just looing at claiming the different rotation of Twitch Prime content, and maybe look at fiddling around with "Umbra"? as I saw Shy was fiddling round with one, on her YT channel.

And super weird, had the same issue but changing the language didn't work the first 20 times, eventually German(Deutsche) was the final swap that made Warframe understand that DirectX/BETA agreement wasn't accepted.

Although the menu is now very menacing in German... Apparently "THE TENNO" in Deutsche is "DIE TENNO"

I have now been hit by this BAN / BUG twice this week, and I have no idea why or how to fix it,

last time it happened  I was told by support that "its a server bot that auto temp bans any account with suspicious activity" and it will fix it self in 2 to 3 days

Now I don't know whats the deal as I log in play the game and log out, so no suspicious activity,

unless someone els keeps trying to steal my account and using the wrong pass over and over essentially locking the account but then I feel that if its a ban of any type then thy can at least  send me a message as to why and how it happened 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-04-15 at 1:13 PM, Sm1NoBody said:

Same thing happening for me. Also I noticed that the main domain, i.e., www.warframe.com shows the message when I try to open it on my PC

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.warframe.com" on this server.

Reference #18.40a21ab8.1523772131.1bb762f5"

support.warframe.com, digitalextremes.zendesk.com and forums.warframe.com are perfectly accessible from my PC but can't login cuz the login is through the main domain. I've already tried two different networks, my broadband and mobile data but the same result. Thankfully can login through my phone. Any help is appreciated on how to lift the ban. Also, it can't be cuz of promocodes as I haven't redeemed any in many weeks.

Edit: my issue just got fixed. I accessed the site on my PC through VPN on servers in Singapore and Russia, that worked. I logged in on the main site and switched off the VPN. Guess what, now I can normally access the site and also the launcher connects and updates. Dunno what kind of black magic this is but I'm off to do Sorties now.

you are a saviour