Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After playing for 5-6 minutes internet goes off

parnstermia

It's very weird but when I'm playing the game usually when waiting for players to get to the finish in my first quest my internet go off . It doesn't happen with other games

If I restart and play another one, It'll crash my router again... so I can't really finish any mission.

I gave up playing in new years eve but I'd like to play. My router only powers off when playing warframe.

4 minutes ago, parnstermia said:

If I restart and play another one, It'll crash my router again... so I can't really finish any mission.

Have you tried a new router? Or talking to your ISP? Warframe should not be killing your internet. 

Perhaps check for firmware updates on your router, or Network Driver updates on the PC, and Verify the Download Cache in WF launcher. Have you tried anything to fix it yet?

17 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Have you tried a new router? Or talking to your ISP? Warframe should not be killing your internet. 

Perhaps check for firmware updates on your router, or Network Driver updates on the PC, and Verify the Download Cache in WF launcher. Have you tried anything to fix it yet?

New router, firmware updated, changed ports from ingame, network driver updated...

I'm going to verify cache

Edited by parnstermia

9 hours ago, parnstermia said:

-snip-

A quick look on Google suggests that this is a thing that happens sometimes. Although no one seems to be reporting it on WF that I could see.

It seems that there are a few things that could cause problems.

- If the router crashes, it generally seemed that replacing it with a more modern one was better. This is an issue I have had previously (Huawei Gateway HG659 [terrible router, never get one]). The issue here was that the router(s) were all faulty/had very short lifetimes (we tried about six over two years). BUT the connection would drop randomly, regardless of what was being done.

- Other issues (possible more relevant if the internet stays on, but PC cannot connect) tend to be faulty network cards (esp. wireless connection). Otherwise wiring in the PC may be off (or ethernet cable). Of course, any corrupt files may cause issues too.