Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

** Death Squad Originals ** Now Recruiting - Full Research/fully Decorated Dojo/cool Emblem/ The Works

UndeadGhostWarrior

Who are we?

We are an international clan of veterans which has been around for a while. We are soley a ghost clan of elite active members. we have players from all over the world, we don't have much of a timezone problem. Whether you are a top player or just a Noob it doesn't matter as we work together as a team and have fun

We have all old and new, casual and competitive players in the clan, willing to help newer players out. We are looking for active gamers that like to have fun but also be respectful to others.

Who do we want?

Like minded individuals who are:
- Willing to participate and learn
- Always ready to lend a hand to less experienced clanmates
- Talkative, active members, not those who are constantly asking for help

- Looking to have a good time

- Active members

Here's a pic of our clan emblem (copyrighted and watermarked)

s0lULPG.png

kUSBKVs.png

Our Dojo is fully decorated to the brim! We have 3 floors currently . All research labs (all research complete)

3 Dueling rooms , obstacle course , 3 trading posts , 3 great halls, gardens , observatory , trophy room , orikin lab ( solar rail built x1 ready ) plus the New transporters throughout the entire dojo making every room accessible within seconds!

Clan Warlord : UndeadGhostWarrior -  Clan rank 9

How Do I Get Promoted?:

It's simply a matter of how much time and effort you put into the clan and how many members find you helpful.

Rules:

-No discrimination of any kind (gender, sexual preference, race, religion, etc.)

-Will be required to log into Warframe at least once in 20 days. If it has been 21 days since your last log in, you will be eligible to be kicked from the clan (unless you report to a General or above and explain your situation). We are lenient with excuses and will grant you immunity for a short term as long as you talk to us. And remember: just because you get kicked does not mean you cannot rejoin the clan! Talk to us!

-No purposeful spread of false information

-Lighten up! Just have fun, crack jokes, and feel comfortable with your clan mates!

If you are interested and want to join leave a pm here or send a message to either of us ingame and we will get back to you shortly :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the game and looking to join a clan, currently MR 5

I saw this game as a top rated game on steam, now i cant stop playing it. This game is ALOT better than Destiny that's for sure.  Being a busy dad i dont get alot of gaming time, roughly 5-10hrs a week, depending. Let me know if i can be part of the team!