Jump to content

10 Hours of Kuva Fortress Survival


Recommended Posts

If you didn't know, yesterday 4 Warframe Content Creators (Tygastripe, Shul, Smashley, and DanielTheDemon) attempted a World Record on the Kuva Fortress Survival mission as per:

Spoiler

DackUBkXkAA7vmW.png

Just recently, that score (8 hours) was beaten by a 3 player squad (10 hours).

unknown.png

I just wanted to share what some players and clans do when we don't have official events and design some on their own. Congratulations to everyone who pushed this for the giggles. This takes some serious time and patience for even more than a few hours, let alone ten. Leaderboards are something that a good amount of players are interested in, and it would be so nice to see these expanded on in the future with real Operations and Raids, unlike Void Onslaught for a "pat on the back".

Edited by --Q--Voltage
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Leaderboards are something that a good amount of players are interested in, and it would be so nice to see these expanded on in the future with real Operations and Raids, unlike Void Onslaught for a "pat on the back".

I would wait for Void Onslaught to be released before calling the rewards just a "pat on the back"

Besides the rewards they talked about on stream, there are allegedly more. Also, DE seems to have had some follow ups with the community to ask specifically what kind of rewards players are looking for. So we shall see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShinTechG said:

I would wait for Void Onslaught to be released before calling the rewards just a "pat on the back"

Besides the rewards they talked about on stream, there are allegedly more. Also, DE seems to have had some follow ups with the community to ask specifically what kind of rewards players are looking for. So we shall see.

He means the leaderboard aspect. DE said leaderboards won't be tied to rewards in any way and they haven't even mentioned an operation surrounding it like when new game modes were released in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Feltal said:

He means the leaderboard aspect. DE said leaderboards won't be tied to rewards in any way and they haven't even mentioned an operation surrounding it like when new game modes were released in the past.

Ah ok. Got ya.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...