Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)AustinDaNerd

Coincidence? I think not.

Has anyone else ever looked at some of the weapon skins and seen that a few of them look straight out of The Legend of Zelda games? I now, due to this fact, own the master sword and the hero's bow. But I cannot find a fashion frame that looks like Link ANYWHERE. Like at all. Can anyone help me out?

Can I get some some examples? (also the answer is yes, a coincidence)

Breath of the wild great flameblade could pass in the WF universe. Same with all the guardian weapons. But there is nothing quite close enough to say 'copy'. Most Zelda weapons are very fantasy generic and WF has taken probably all of them and sci-fi'ed them up by now.

"Straight out of":

tumblr_inline_n6z87woUDm1rimp1k.png284?cb=20130929141831

I think game designers are inspired by each others creations, by works of fiction and art, and also by real life.  Theres bound to be similarities.  

9b1b4bdce60716ed03c86cc356b90868.jpg

Paris Prime (Could use normal Paris) Kintsugi Skin. That was the hero's bow. And then any compatible heavy blade that can use the Heavy Blade Tengoken Skin. I find that one, except for a few minor differences, looks very very similar to the master sword. And I tried for a few hours to make Ivara look like Link, but I just wasn't satisfied.