Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik energy pulse not working..?

(PSN)Hyper_DarkMass

Hello to all that read this an find them self's asking the same question, as of update 22.17.0 the Zenurik passive energy pulse has seemed to stop working. at first when I noticed this I didn't give it much thought seeing as I run more then one house so I thought id made an error in selecting my  school...This wasn't the case, after heading back to my tenno I noticed I had indeed had the right house on and that it wasn't working.

To those no of the Zenurik school energy pulse at max gives 50% additional energy on pick up and this lasts five seconds, now this is also the first ability you unlock as Zenurik. As to people who have this ability unlocked you know of the little fifty percent near the health bar, this isn't there showing that the ability isn't working.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem please help a Tenno out an If someone knows hows to push this message up to DE I would appreciate it a lot

Just because you don't see the icon does not mean it is not working. Are you still getting the energy benefit from it when you pick up an orb?

Most recent patch notes say they removed the icons for "always on" abilities. There are a lot of threads popping up about Naramon, but the buff *is* active. It just no longer has an icon.

You are talking about two different abilities.

Energy Pulse is an always on, no icon, passive ability that kicks in on mission start. Upon picking up an energy orb, you can additional energy for ___ seconds, depending on rank.

Energizing Dash is an ability that turns on at cast, and has both a timer and an icon to indicate remaining time. This ability restores energy for a set period of time without the need to pickup an orb first.

Both abilities will not work if you are using a Channeling ability (i.e Hysteria, Effigy, Maim, etc.), or if you are in the presense of energy draining eximus units.

I dont know how Dash worked before but I know for sure it is working post 22.17.0(although I dont see icons or timers).   I played around with it on my Ember.  Dashing and then jumping into my warframe before it disappeared would super charge my energy regen rate for however long I have unlocked.  

I dont have energy pulse upgraded enough to see a difference in using it sorry.  

So sad we only get active school's passives =(

21 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Occasionally the dash bubble doesn't spawn.

If you don't travel far enough, it won't spawn.

Also, if you are not the host, it quite often will spawn behind where your dash actually ends, making it look like no bubble has spawned.  If you turn around, you can see it in the wrong spot due to latency/lag issues.