Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven feast and famine

Hypernaut1

18 hours ago, Buff00n said:

There's a difference between feeling what your drop rate is and knowing what it is.

Iuz3IIu.png

Agreed.  I used to think I never got rivens until I started keeping track.

Attempts 238
Anasa 66
4000 Endo 26
Lens 8
Greater Lens 7
6000 Kuva 12
Rifle Riven 13
Pistol Riven 16
Melee Riven 36
Shotgun Riven 1
Forma 8
Exilus Adapter 9
Orokin Reactor BP 9
Orokin Catalyst BP 4
Affinity Booster 7
Credit Booster 6
Drop Chance Booster 9
Resource Booster 0
Legendary Core 1

In 238 attempts I've gotten rivens as much as Anasa sculptures at about 27.7% of my rewards, which is in line with the drop rate.

I've have recently ended my riven drought. Although it's rivens for weapons I don't care for like the akstilleto, tonbo or repeat rivens like the ballistica.

I enjoy getting rivens for the more under used weapons, as they are usually more fun to use then the more meta weapons.

22 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Maybe we should be guaranteed a Riven and a secondary prize dictated by an RNG rewards table.

Then people would hit the regular 15 max riven capacity in two weeks. Then complain about riven capacity limits. Then people would complain about only getting their secondary reward and that they should give you an alternative if you're maxed out on Rivens. Then DE changes it to this. Then we're back at square one and you dont get rivens. 

As someone who has no problem spending plat for riven capacity I'd like to get one every time, but 98% of players would be in uproar about this "scheme to get us to buy plat."

8 minutes ago, Roll__Fizzlebeef said:

Then people would hit the regular 15 max riven capacity in two weeks. Then complain about riven capacity limits. Then people would complain about only getting their secondary reward and that they should give you an alternative if you're maxed out on Rivens. Then DE changes it to this. Then we're back at square one and you dont get rivens.

Or we could skip all this and recognize that rivens actually do drop at about the listed drop rate.