Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs related to host migration

kubbi

Here's the list of things that I experienced a number of times when a host migration occurs. Some of them might be intended I guess in which case I think it shouldnt be.

1. Sentinel not spawning when you join back after a host migration. It does spawn back if you die and revive.

2. Not being able to die. Once you get downed you cannot press x to revive and you dont automatically revive either after a while. And nope there wasnt an Oberon in the team when I experienced it a couple times. Your only hope is a teammate reviving you in this case.

3. Not being able to use your abilities, including your operator. You can only use your guns. 

4. This might be intended but when you rejoin a mission after a host migration you lose all your rewards that you earned before the migration. Relics, kuva, cryotic, loot etc. This kind of makes joining back pointless after a migration because you might as well restart if you lose everything.

5. Host migration fails 90% of the time. Lets say one happens, you'd expect to connect again to the mission after a while or that it creates a seperate session for you if the original host has issues. It almost never works and you can only return to your orbiter. Once in the orbiter the option to rejoin does work but as mentioned you lose all your rewards so there's no point.