Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE Lures not spawning in camps half/most of the time

(PSN)DepressinglyWry

So we doing the hunting on POE during night, lures don't spawn at camps most of the time. I consistently have to go to more then 2-3 camps to just find to lures and this includes the big close camp at the spawn point that can double spawn lures.  My teammates get 2 lures for the first tera and I get 6 more for the rest. It has become a pain to find the remain 6 have to traverse over 1/2 the map sometimes repeatedly to find the remaining lures. 

It wasn't like this before the last update. Basically every camp I went into was spawning a lure, I could quite easily collect the 6 lures I needed in 1-2 min. Now it can make 3+ minutes to collect them depending on if it wants to be nice and spawn the lures....which most of the time the camps are empty.

Is this an intentional change to the tera fight, so that it make its harder to do 2+ tri-caps a night?

tl:dr

Lures before basically always spawned in camps before last update.

Now they aren't 1/2 the time and makes tri-tera fight take longer because trouble collecting lures.

Intentional?

Edited by (PS4)thundawolf1887

Reported it more than 1 week ago.

I suppose something in Plague Star messes everything, and some stuff of that build is already in 22.17.0

Camps are empty because they don't trigger/become alive with proximity.

I tried everything, slow approach with Archwing, both at low and high altitude, going on foot...

And the problem is mostly with the big camps with 2 lures, the other are more or less consistant.

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

4 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

you just fly too fast.

it happens if host lags all the time.

On PS4 it's the same even if the Lures collector is the host.

The speed is not the problem.

If the problem not triggering the camp is a problem of speed it should be always present, even during the day, but it's not.

Yeah I have experienced the same.   Goto dif camps, no lures.   Go look other places.   I go back to the ones that were empty after finding some lures because they are closest and the lures are there now.  

Not to mention how there is almost never any vormalysts near the lures so we can charge them up right away... I usually have to hope to run across a few on my way to fight the Terralyst and then get the rest during the fight...

Glad I am not the only one to be having this problem.

I am host usually and have had other people host to try and see if that helped but it changed nothing. 

Today the big camp was nice and spawned lures for me both times upon going in. Not holding my breath though, as the camp a little below and to the left was empty both times... 

Hopefully it was just an unintentional bug that was introduced.

Edited by (PS4)thundawolf1887