Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syndicate Sigil do I have equip on my warframe ?

skinotik

Hi

I have been playing Warframe for a long time.  I'm one of those crazy one that run with 4 active Syndicate rep at the same time (Meridian, Veil, Arbiter and Suda).  It was a pain all these year to always micro-manage which sigil I had equip on each of my loadout to make sure I don't drop Red Veil.  There is no indicator anywhere in the UI that tell you rapidly for which syndicate you have a sigil equip.  To see which one you have equip, you need to go all the way thought the sigil selection and even there you have remember the name of each sigil and know by heart which sigil is for which faction.

Lately I was very bored and decide to flip my syndicate around and switch to the other side (Veil, Meridian, Perrin and Loka).  I have 20 loadout. I own almost every frame.  Most of them have potato and forma. And ... I like to switch loadout a lot.  I like variety.  But ... right now, it's really frustrating to always remember to ALWAYS go check the cosmetic and go down 4-5 menu to make sure which sigil I have equip.  It's frustrating to get into a 40min survival, get 10-15k rep and see right at the end that you have the wrong sigil equip and erase all you progress for 1-2 day.

What would be cool, would be to add the syndicate symbol of which sigil you have equip somewhere in the UI.  Maybe next to your warframe name in the Arsenal or on the top of the screen in the party UI.  Also, it would be great that each sigil have the syndicate symbol in their name.

See : https://imgur.com/a/bsqLv