Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customization tabs: A, B, C for the Landing Craft?

AJman14

Actually having different interiors saved up (just colors) for each landing craft would be more what i would prefer to be honest...

What i REALLY would LOVE to, would be if the loadout of the warframes, weapons, sentinels configs also save up if you create a loadout AND even save up the landing craft of your choice in that loadout (Since you know, air support medical tower can be sometimes more usefull then sentrys and backwards. And in stealth mission having a card to play with your lisette, if the alarm is because some accident raised in a spy mission, having the air support charge function of it to hold alarm for 10 secs can be usefull) Just everytime changing the landing craft back and forth for that? Annoying...

With the loadout actually saving this up as well that would save SO much more time...

51 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Actually having different interiors saved up (just colors) for each landing craft would be more what i would prefer to be honest...

What i REALLY would LOVE to, would be if the loadout of the warframes, weapons, sentinels configs also save up if you create a loadout AND even save up the landing craft of your choice in that loadout (Since you know, air support medical tower can be sometimes more usefull then sentrys and backwards. And in stealth mission having a card to play with your lisette, if the alarm is because some accident raised in a spy mission, having the air support charge function of it to hold alarm for 10 secs can be usefull) Just everytime changing the landing craft back and forth for that? Annoying...

With the loadout actually saving this up as well that would save SO much more time...

I guess that would be nice, but that's not what I'm saying here. I just want the A, B, C tabs for the Landing Craft, both exterior and Interior.