Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11 Challenge

Mythic_ShockZz

It's supposed to be a challenge and I didn't have a problem with any of the other ones so far, not all of them were easy to do but you failed and got a second try or even a third. The problem I have with this challenge is this:

First of all the time starts right away, you get into the mission, short text from Lotus and go! I didnt even know where to go and this is another problem, at least in my opinion. I really like the level design of these challenges, it looks cool and stuff but it is soooo confusing! You have to concentrate on the bubbles popping up because you really need that time as it is so low from the get go while you also have to watch where you have to go next and you have to watch where you are jumping because you can fall off everywhere and because you dont know where to go right away this is even worse. And may be just me as well but those platforms blend in so well with the background..

And the last problem with this one has to be the one try you get per day! You really only get one chance for one of the hardest challenges? You cant fall off or miss one of the bubbles and you get one shot at it per day..

6 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

if you are having troubles use practice range at simaris.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That will literally solve all your problems. You can practice the next ranks test at any time and use time in-game to practice some of what the tests involve (in some cases, no all obviusly)

18 minutes ago, P0t4toCh1P said:

And the last problem with this one has to be the one try you get per day! You really only get one chance for one of the hardest challenges? You cant fall off or miss one of the bubbles and you get one shot at it per day..

I'll just add my voice to the two people before me: you have infinite many tries per day.

Just try until you can do it reliably.

At this point, I never qualify before having tried at least three times.