[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

ya it might drop in 20 min or so if its going to drop today. it may also drop when PT goes live.

or maybe this is all a fever dream and its never happening

• Like 1

Just now, CoffeeEyes17 said:

ya it might drop in 20 min or so if its going to drop today. it may also drop when PT goes live.

Ill go with the fever dream part

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, CoffeeEyes17 said:

;-;

Lets grab our favorite drink, may ti be coffee, tea, soda, wahtever, and wait. Might as well start with something. What does you guys and gals listen to while you wait?

In my case im just listening to something classic here in Sweden, some Eddie Meduza music (Quite an amazing artist for his time).

• Applause 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is ded

Yeah lets forget all the founders, all the years playing people, just trow the game at some random youtubers, because they reach a crowd, rather then just care about the game.

Ok. I'll put it this way.

Dear DE. Tomorrow is my birthday.

You come up with conclusion. K?

(That's in like an hour in UK BTW)

Edited by Wawus
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, CoffeeEyes17 a dit :

im going to assume this means not today since its still a test build 

If it's true i'm pissed. How i'm suppouse to sleep now.

Stop being so salty, it'll be done when its done and not before = theyre not trolling do you think a game will last long if the devs dont try to push  content and generate hype?

• Like 2

Just now, Stormxdragon said:

Stop being so salty, it'll be done when its done and not before = theyre not trolling do you think a game will last long if the devs dont try to push  content and generate hype?

This is what makes people abandon the game, like I shall do right now :D

but every build before the release one is a test build:P

the release build could be put together in 20 minutes if this is the last run of the test build lol

Just now, Stormxdragon said:

its not a delay, delays are only applicable if they stated a date or time - as is they are still on a 'this week' schedule 

So its just a drag -_-

• Like 1

Just now, DapperMasquerade said:

but every build before the release one is a test build:P

the release build could be put together in 20 minutes if this is the last run of the test build lol

This is actually very true. They did this with I think the war within where they kept doing test builds during the stream then when they found one they took it and packaged it then put it out to everyone. And it didn't take very long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

i only play during events and when new warframes come out, which hasnt happened since last year

• Like 1
  • Applause 1