[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

2 minutes ago, masterninja1098 said:

This is actually very true. They did this with I think the war within where they kept doing test builds during the stream then when they found one they took it and packaged it then put it out to everyone. And it didn't take very long.

Imma still be waiting then. Imma [DE]lay my sleep x.x

i mean yeah theres still a chance that this is the "final" test build and theyre about to put it up but im not rly holding my breath. cant rly get mad at DE they just said it would be later this week.

id recommend anyone staying up to just go ahead and get some sleep but who am i kidding yall are dedicated like the rest of us

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Duex121 said:

i only play during events and when new warframes come out, which hasnt happened since last year

XD, so true same I respect you

Just now, CoffeeEyes17 said:

i mean yeah theres still a chance that this is the "final" test build and theyre about to put it up but im not rly holding my breath. cant rly get mad at DE they just said it would be later this week.

id recommend anyone staying up to just go ahead and get some sleep but who am i kidding yall are dedicated like the rest of us

yeah, I'm dedicated af man! Idc if I have to stay up all night

2 minutes ago, Duex121 said:

i only play during events and when new warframes come out, which hasnt happened since last year

Well that is your bad. you are just a very very small amount of the community. So you really don't have much to cry about. 

• Upvote 3

il y a 3 minutes, Duex121 a dit :

~6 months 9 days without new warframe:sad:

2 minutes ago, RearMostFiend said:

~6 months 9 days without new Warframe:sad:

Ikr, its hell on earth GIEV US KHORA ALREADY :((((((((((((((((((((((

Just now, XxElite2015xX said:

Ikr, its hell on earth GIEV US KHORA ALREADY :((((((((((((((((((((((

Im more hyped for Onslaught mode. And I'm really tired, but def not gonna sleep now </3

1 minute ago, Wawus said:

Im more hyped for Onslaught mode. And I'm really tired, but def not gonna sleep now </3

I give 0 *** about that mode, I just wanna get khora get her to lvl 30 then get bored again

• Like 2

Just now, -RONIN-Nice said:

I'm just waiting, today or tomorrow ... The important thing is to come and with the least possible bugs

I don't care if it had bugs, Harrow had a game breaking bug, people got through it and it was fixed

Actually its better if it comes tomorrow, So I can get some sleep for my english exam.

1 minute ago, Motownisback23 said:

Well that is your bad. you are just a very very small amount of the community. So you really don't have much to cry about. 

Dont know what gives you the idea that i would be in a small portion of the community, just looking at the steam charts for warframe shows that content updates peak the playerbase before it dips, rinse and repeat.

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

I give 0 *** about that mode, I just wanna get khora get her to lvl 30 then get bored again

how about the goodies from onslaught the old vandals are comin back :highfive:

• Haha 1

Just now, -RONIN-Nice said:

I'm just waiting, today or tomorrow ... The important thing is to come and with the least possible bugs

I'd rather they leave it til next week Friday releases are bad and to be honest they feel irresponsible since almost no ones gonna at the office over the weekend to fix bugs, so the glitch/error/bug reports are just gonna pile making work harder the following week. 

Just now, HIGHDAMAGE said:

how about the goodies from onslaught the old vandals are comin back :highfive:

Meh I just want warframes and then quit until a new one comes out, then complain about it a few days before

Just now, Nurmetya said:

I'd rather they leave it til next week Friday releases are bad and to be honest they feel irresponsible since almost no ones gonna at the office over the weekend to fix bugs, so the glitch/error/bug reports are just gonna pile making work harder the following week. 

That's hell, I aint wasting a weekend

• Like 1

Just now, Nurmetya said:

You must not have been around for U14, when they released at like 4am the next morning

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

I've denounced my ethnicity, in favour of something more kawaii <3

Real human being.

And a real hero.

8 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

That's hell, I aint wasting a weekend

Yeah, no, screw that. I'd rather burn a weekend doing the same stuff than trying to play a broken, buggy mess like they did last time.

• Applause 2