[DE]Helen

Where is Update 22.18.0?!

DE needs to know that building hype and then blue balling us with radio silence and a vague, nebulous release date isn't healthy for both parties.

We get hyped, then stir crazy, then mad and then we become an irate mob rioting.

• Like 5
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

I mean they are constantly saying THIS WEEK, if not today im thinking tomorrow then

3 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

DE needs to know that building hype and then blue balling us with radio silence and a vague, nebulous release date isn't healthy for both parties.

We get hyped, then stir crazy, then mad and then we become an irate mob rioting.

Not to mention putting up twitter posts of their scores etc on twitter is pretty much trolling the player base with a sort of 'look at what we can play while you can't' type of thing especially when as you say it's radio silence on it's actual release.

To me the 'trolling' element of DE is kind of unprofessional. 

While I wasn't expecting it today I would like to know if an update is coming or not, seeing as this post and the prime time one seems to imply today is the day, before I start doing anything 'longish' in game....

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 10

15 minutes ago, Mr_Folf said:

You must not have been around for U14, when they released at like 4am the next morning

I've been around since the game hit open beta that's 5 years ago I remember when DE used Fridays as its update day and why they stopped using Fridays after all the extra work it made for them. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Not to mention putting up twitter posts of their scores etc on twitter is pretty much trolling the player base with a sort of 'look at what we can play while you can't' type of thing especially when as you say it's radio silence on it's actual release.

Radio silence on if it's coming today or not? Yeah, I get that.

Getting upset that they're posting screenshots (which normal people would look at as progress for a release build) is hilarious, though. What you call, "trolling," and, "unprofessional," some of the rest of us call, "good information."

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Tf, how was I a gold initiate now a silver novice

Something something ranting on the edge of a update. Prolly.

• Applause 2

if you're offended by reb sharing stuff about the test build of the update to the point where u call it unprofessional then ur way to easily triggered

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MythicBeard said:

Baro is going to be here tomorrow, as well as the new God of War game.

The update needed to happen today.

Exactly bro

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

While I wasn't expecting it today I would like to know if an update is coming or not, seeing as this post and the prime time one seems to imply today is the day, before I start doing anything 'longish' in game....

probablyyy would be better if it happened today because they'll literally be playing it on Prime Time... it hurts ;=;

• Upvote 2

Just now, shomi987 said:

stream starting, now lets see whats up with the update

Brigade the chat~

7 minutes ago, DapperMasquerade said:

if you're offended by reb sharing stuff about the test build of the update to the point where u call it unprofessional then ur way to easily triggered

Actually when taken in the current context of lack of ANY updated information it can be seen as unprofessional imo. 

We all know they have test builds but they don't need to be putting up posts 'boasting' about their high scores while being radio silent on if it's coming out today or not.  A 2 second post saying, not being released today and the issue is solved... but nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, LSG501 said:

Actually when taken in the current context of lack of ANY updated information it can be seen as unprofessional imo. 

We all know they have test builds but they don't need to be putting up posts 'boasting' about their high scores while being radio silent on if it's coming out today or not.  A 2 second post saying, not being released today and the issue is solved... but nothing. 

It's entirely likely they don't actually know the exact state of it. Their job is to show it off, how is that unprofressional?

• Like 1

Okay, so it's a host migration issue that's causing the delay.

They're looking into it, might still come out today but tomorrow is my bet.

1 minute ago, Mr_Folf said:

It's entirely likely they don't actually know the exact state of it. Their job is to show it off, how is that unprofressional?

IF the company building it doesn't know the actual state of an update then I think there is bigger issues.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, LSG501 said:

IF the company building it doesn't know the actual state of an update then I think there is bigger issues.....

The Community Team are very much not the people working on it, also you are not entitled to the patch

• Woah 2

Just now, LSG501 said:

he means Rebecca yah dip, Rebecca isn't the whole company

besides, you just got ur update if ur watching the pt

Literally just stated on prime time theres an issue with host migrations but otherwise everything is ready to rock, but they cant release it with the host migration issue.

• Like 1

Just now, Giantconch said:

Literally just stated on prime time theres an issue with host migrations but otherwise everything is ready to rock, but they cant release it with the host migration issue.

NOW they’re concerned about host migrations? :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6