Where is Update 22.18.0?!

1 minute ago, Giantconch said:

Literally just stated on prime time theres an issue with host migrations but otherwise everything is ready to rock, but they cant release it with the host migration issue.

I rememeber back when i was new in Warframe, there was this massive amount of host migration problems, so many of them ;-;
It was so bad that i had to adapt and play solo and get things on my own. Quite sad, but atleast it helped me to improve my skills quite alot.

But yeah, cant release the update if host migrations will be teh dominant force.

Game is host migrating left and right , and suddenly now this becomes a show stopper .....

Also this is gonna be WEEKLY stuff like Maroo & Clem ....

I guess that DE want to destroy plat from the economy with this one.Just as they did with Harrow .

1 minute ago, Volf3r said:

Game is host migrating left and right , and suddenly now this becomes a show stopper .....

I guess that DE want to destroy plat from the economy with this one.Just as they did with Harrow .

I rarely get host migrations. Thats a you problem.

1 minute ago, Volf3r said:

the leaderboard is a weekly rotation, seems like you can run it ad nauseum in that week though,

15 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Literally just stated on prime time theres an issue with host migrations but otherwise everything is ready to rock, but they cant release it with the host migration issue.

yet the forum is left blank except for other people posting about what is said in prime time.... not everyone watches prime time and it shouldn't be other players passing on the message about the host migration issue....

Also as said, how is that any different to now, we have plenty of host migration issues as it is (no it's not all down to our connection either)

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

yet the forum is left blank except for other people posting about what is said in prime time.... not everyone watches prime time and it shouldn't be other players passing on the message about the host migration issue....

Also as said, how is that any different to now, we have plenty of host migration issues as it is (no it's not all down to our connection either)

Well maybe you should watch prime time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Is the prime time info that it's not in releasable form not enough? Or do you mean, an exact date for the release? 

I just mean do they think that they might be able to get it out today or no? That's all I want. I know about the host migration issues, just didn't think it would take long to fix that.

1 minute ago, danthedapper said:

I just mean do they think that they might be able to get it out today or no? That's all I want. I know about the host migration issues, just didn't think it would take long to fix that.

Oh, I gotcha. 

I'm no longer expecting a today update, unless they're planning on staying at work late to handle the inevitable 32-minutes-later Hotfix, and the 17-minutes-after-that Hotfix. Frankly, I'm not expecting a tomorrow update either anymore. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Oh, I gotcha. 

I'm no longer expecting a today update, unless they're planning on staying at work late to handle the inevitable 32-minutes-later Hotfix, and the 17-minutes-after-that Hotfix. Frankly, I'm not expecting a tomorrow update either anymore. 

Yeah, I'm starting to think that too. I'm just sad because they've been hyping it all week "This week" and all that and I've been looking forward to it. I don't have another day off of work for the next week.

2 minutes ago, danthedapper said:

Yeah, I'm starting to think that too. I'm just sad because they've been hyping it all week "This week" and all that and I've been looking forward to it. I don't have another day off of work for the next week.

Tomorrow is still apart of this week, it’s still planned for this week, don’t see the issue here. Sure, I’m bummed that’s it’s not here today either, but there was never a set date for the update, Friday is still apart of the week, it will likely be dropped out tomorrow. Hope this clears things up.

I was hoping for today too. On the other hand, I get a new motherboard and processor for my PC tomorrow, so I'll have my hands full anyway. 

Still, it's disappointing. 

The reason I'm not expecting tomorrow is that if they didn't know about the host migration thing until recently, and it's serious enough to halt release (given how crappy host migrations are already), then it'll probably take some time to fix.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Tomorrow is still apart of this week, it’s still planned for this week, don’t see the issue here. Sure, I’m bummed that’s it’s not here today either, but there was never a set date for the update, Friday is still apart of the week, it will likely be dropped out tomorrow. Hope this clears things up.

I know, I know. I was just hoping for today because I don't have a day off for the next week so I won't really be able to play. 

5 minutes ago, CoffeeEyes17 said:

Rebb just said they just started a new build at 7:30 and theyll let us know by the end of the PT if the update will be tonight or not, so roughly 30 min from now or so. 

Wow. So that I definitely did not expect. I guess it's gonna be a late night at Chez DE. 

• Like 1