Where is Update 22.18.0?!

1 minute ago, -WBA-Otse said:

I miss the updates on deploying patches, like they used to say when a build was sent to QA and if it's OK they'd release it.

they are announcing this info live on prime time as of three minutes ago a new test build popped and they are wating on the testers.

awesome.... at least there's nothing else we'll need to farm, err, work on tomorrow.... like a guy that comes every 2 weeks or something.  Hopefully they'll make is stock awful so people can play with the new stuff guilt-free. 

Wouldn't be DE if something isn't DElayed.

6 minutes ago, Droid8Apple said:

awesome.... at least there's nothing else we'll need to farm, err, work on tomorrow.... like a guy that comes every 2 weeks or something.  Hopefully they'll make is stock awful so people can play with the new stuff guilt-free. 

Well, if you worked on it a bit here and there through out the 2 week time span you wouldn't need to cram at the last minute... They give you 2 weeks for a reason.

Edited by Ceryk
8 minutes ago, Droid8Apple said:

What is the update delayed from? This week? Last I checked it's still this week

• Like 1

im kinda disapointed. not because the update will be coming out on a friday again, i expected that, but because it seems Khora wont have a quest. guess it kinda makes sense tho, it feels like khora is the sideact for this update

• Like 1
Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

THURSDAY EDIT: It's not coming tonight either - we're going to spend the rest of the night getting 'the build' for a Friday morning-ish deploy! 

Thanks for the notification.
See you guys tomorrow.