Where is Update 22.18.0?!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

THURSDAY EDIT: It's not coming tonight either - we're going to spend the rest of the night getting 'the build' for a Friday morning-ish deploy! 

Please don't do this. The last time you guys did a Friday deployment the majority of the update was completely bugged the weekend that followed.

• Like 6
hace 11 minutos, mrrobotto67 dijo:

Dude, just passed one day. Chill xD

Not quite, I'm waiting for the new frame and weapons since last December. Good thing it's finally coming tomorrow (hopefully).

Edited by RBGJoe
  • Like 2

I wish DE would stop throwing out updates short before the weekend!

1. If the update contains bugs, some guys and girls are forced to work on fixes.
2. Players spend the weekend with downloading, while playing will be interrupted by bugs and hotfixes.

Maybe the way of Microsoft could be a better solution:
Tuesday was chosen as the optimal day of the week to distribute software patches. This is done to maximize the amount of time available before the upcoming weekend to correct any issues that might arise with those patches, while leaving Monday free to address other unanticipated issues that might have arisen over the preceding weekend.

Edited by M4T2E
3 hours ago, TheEternalJester said:

Please don't do this. The last time you guys did a Friday deployment the majority of the update was completely bugged the weekend that followed.

Better than no new content.

• Like 2

Since DE said it is within this week, then I think Friday will be the last day unless they work on weekends too. Pls keep your promise to deliver the content within this week and has a better planning for launching next time.

Polish, polish, polish.... BRING IT OUT or let the News for new Kontent. :facepalm:
You really had more than enough time to fit the patch. So slowly it is really enough. If you are not satisfied with a patch, then you do not advertise for a year. Only to move him at the end again.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb TheEternalJester:

There is so much bugged right now I don't think this Update will cause any more harm :clem:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

"if all goes well"
So it might not be Friday.

Lol, like i said, it’s gonna be next week

i’ve been skeptical to the dev since they shifted their focus from making this game more ‘warframe’ (new weapon, new content, balancing weapon and old mods) into more ‘the sims’ (captura, ship decoration, last night when rebecca said about dancing with warframe)

Edited by Edzhang
  • Like 1

People just have a little faith, I mean heck I am even skeptical about the situation have been for a week. My theory is if it does get delayed then maybe they will consider the weekend or something but I'm not to sure about that because the lack of staff. All we can do is wait and see what happens, but I do agree that they need to talk more about what is happening to give us some reassurance.