Where is Update 22.18.0?!

In days of yore, DE would patch on Fridays, to encourage appreciation of the wondrous bugs they could create.

Then suddenly it was declared that such weekend frivolities were at an end and Wednesday was now DEployment Day!

Yea, just don't pick a day, say "this week, unless DElayed", we'll understand.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:46 PM, [DE]Helen said:

THURSDAY EDIT: It's not coming tonight either - we're going to spend the rest of the night getting 'the build' for a Friday morning-ish deploy! 

Why am I not surprised.... like seriously.....

Just now, davej83 said:

and they just telling they  refining the update and ppl complaing?.. then later  go cry when find a bug ...

They tell everyone their going to update Wednesday. Then Thursday, now Friday, for content they promised to release 4 MONTHS AGO!

The community has had broken promises from DE again and again so it's obvious people will get upset. Maybe look at why instead of trying to take the high ground.
Some people don't mind not having anything to do for 4 months, most people do, just cause you don't mind does not make you right.

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

They tell everyone their going to update Wednesday. Then Thursday, now Friday, for content they promised to release 4 MONTHS AGO!

The community has had broken promises from DE again and again so it's obvious people will get upset. Maybe look at why instead of trying to take the high ground.
Some people don't mind not having anything to do for 4 months, most people do, just cause you don't mind does not make you right.

You’re acting real gosh-darn entitled here, man. The only thing DE promised was this week. Friday is “this week”. Calm your tits. Plains of Eidolon needed, and frankly still needs, all the time that they’ve been giving it.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

All I hear is mimimi. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Well if it does get delayed I would be pretty upset but at the same time I would just boot up some dodonpachi. Great arcade trilogy I actually have all 3 games but they in japanese. Plus there is dragon ball super, so killing the time is a little more easy for me. I'm just trying to keep the peace but if and when it gets delayed people gonna be maaaaaad boy.

Edited by Sithis44
38 minutes ago, Kacela said:

All I hear is mimimi. 

I love this. 

Nowadays everyone feels they are owed something. Be patient, if you really do have nothing else to do on Warframe, which I highly doubt, play something else while you wait. Warframe is great, but it's not the only game around. Stop whining, good things take time.

Edited by ReddBeard
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Nyrakav said:

Remember back when wednesday was update day? I remember back when wednesday was update day.

Remember the launch of Second Dream? War Within? The Key-to-relic rework? I remember back when we lost a few hundred relics due to a minor bug, or when quests were unplayable. Better they delay a few days and we get a less-buggy release (bug-free releases are a lie >.>) than a complete mess of an update.

3 hours ago, Edzhang said:

i’ve been skeptical to the dev since they shifted their focus from making this game more ‘warframe’ (new weapon, new content, balancing weapon and old mods) into more ‘the sims’ (captura, ship decoration, last night when rebecca said about dancing with warframe)

Dude, they literally rebalanced every weapon except melees.

Just now, Act1veee said:

Khora be with the quest or not?

Khora isn't a quest, she's RNG drop from the waves in Sanctuary Onslaught (both types, so normal and competitive).

Joys of this delay means I get to play all weekend! :) Bondage Mantis frame here I come. <3