Where is Update 22.18.0?!

2 minutes ago, Jivy said:

if its coming tonight how many more hours do i have to wait? im in au so timezones are wierd anyone help? thank you

No one knows all rebecca said is sometime in the morning right now it is 6:22 so who knows. This is my location btw.

Edited by Sithis44
7 minutes ago, Jivy said:

if its coming tonight how many more hours do i have to wait? im in au so timezones are wierd anyone help? thank you

Now, there, it's 7.24AM, so if it's in their morning you could wait for 6 more hours. Sleep tight.

Edited by Namastyler
1 hour ago, fishworshipper said:

You’re acting real gosh-darn entitled here, man. The only thing DE promised was this week. Friday is “this week”. Calm your tits. Plains of Eidolon needed, and frankly still needs, all the time that they’ve been giving it.

1 hour ago, Kacela said:

All I hear is mimimi. 

Lol someone has an opinion and states a fact then people get their panties in a twist and go all White Knight mode.
It's actually funny.

1 minute ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Could have been unforeseen errors

When every "patch" is delayed and routinely there are topics about "where is patch this and that" or god forbid "where is update" , the errors are not "unforeseen". 

Edited by phoenix1992
2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Lol someone has an opinion and states a fact then people get their panties in a twist and go all White Knight mode.
It's actually funny.

Well for me I keep it neutral I have no high expectations or low expectations. Trust me if you get your hopes up to high then you are bound to get more upset, I mean yeah I have hope but it is with a grain of salt.

1 minute ago, phoenix1992 said:

When every "patch" is delayed and routinely there are topics about "where is patch this and that" or god forbid "where is update" , the errors are not "unforeseen". 

The most funny thing is that "delaying" doesn't help much and updates come out broken as hell.

3 minutes ago, Zobaken said:

The most funny thing is that "delaying" doesn't help much and updates come out broken as hell.

You can't eliminate all bugs every update. Especially with such a large chunk of content like the onslaught. All developers know that fixing one bug has the potential to create 50 more. Careful analysis of the errors needs to happen or else said potentially added bugs won't ever get solved or prevented. Coding is a lot more complex than many people think. It's not just a "fix this number" and done.

2 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

I remember falling through the floor one time, made me mad like a lion attacking a deer, and I could not do anything about it either, had to lose a lot of experience and materials! :angry:

Type /unstuck in chat next time this happens. It usually fixes the issue.

3 minutes ago, Jivy said:

why its delayed? cause since there are leaderboards there taking out game breaking bugs to exploit it prehaps?

Dude no one said it has been delayed yet we don't know what is going on be patient and time will tell. My guess is it will land but that is just a guess. Trust me I'm on here with you guys waiting like everyone else is.

Edited by Sithis44
Just now, Sithis44 said:

Dude no one said it has been delayed yet we don't know what is going on be patient and time will tell. My guess is it will land but that is just a guess.

um if there making it a diffrent date after the date was chossen its a delay

4 minutes ago, Sithis44 said:

Are you talking about yesterday or today? because last time I checked they clearly stated that it would land friday if nothing bad happened.

"THURSDAY EDIT: It's not coming tonight either - we're going to spend the rest of the night getting 'the build' for a Friday morning-ish deploy!"

Guys, around PoE they acknowledged that they can't meet strict deadlines, and started setting more general ones. We were not told it was coming out yesterday, we were told that it might, and that was briefly on Prime Time, and they closed Prime Time by saying it wouldn't happen. Chill guys, half of DE is probably still half asleep right now. It will be here today, and if it isn't, I have total confidence that DE has a good reason.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Jivy:

"THURSDAY EDIT: It's not coming tonight either - we're going to spend the rest of the night getting 'the build' for a Friday morning-ish deploy!"

Now take into consideration it's currently 7am at DEs offices, so we'll have to wait at least another 3-5 hours before it lands. AT LEAST.

20 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

You can't eliminate all bugs every update. Especially with such a large chunk of content like the onslaught. All developers know that fixing one bug has the potential to create 50 more. Careful analysis of the errors needs to happen or else said potentially added bugs won't ever get solved or prevented. Coding is a lot more complex than many people think. It's not just a "fix this number" and done.

I am sorry for asking for Quality from a company that is in the market for 20+ years and is dealing with this specific project for 5. 

2 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Now take into consideration it's currently 7am at DEs offices, so we'll have to wait at least another 3-5 hours before it lands. AT LEAST.

yeah